Reviews for Enough is enough
Zharkhella chapter 2 . 4/14
I grudgingly admit to liking this portrayal of Harry. I think there is more meat on these bones that need a throrough chewing, but it seems that is unlikely to occur. A rather aggressively angry Harry who has decided he will not go quietly into that good night is rather refreshing.

I particularly like the interpretation of Helga, and would really like to have seen more done with that.
joyce.lister.9 chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
Have very recently found you on this site read all but 1of your stories and very much liked them all. Hope you are well as I also read your bio and thank you for your effort writing.
Currahee506 chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
Was this abbandond ir just awaiting an update
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
its a shame this wasnt continued, though its less cohesive then the other one i read
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
ive never been a fan of fates and destinies, but at least they can be thrown for a loop
xkmwhdx chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Now I wait patiently for the story to continue.
Smile Black chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
I really like your Harry xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Hoping you are well, please let us know. 3 love this btw
MeinGimli chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
did you get lost in the funny farm or why did you stop writing?
Remnant's Spartan chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Good luck with the therapy
starie78 chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I'd love to see this continued.
corwyn chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
this is pretty good so far, am looking forward to seeing more of it once you convalesce
corwyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Norma Jean, aka Marilyn Monroe. But I didn't see it until you suggested she could be guessed at.

Though Benedict Arnold is only a traitor in America's opinion. Britain should consider him a patriot, in the same way Nathan Hale is considered a patriot by America but was hanged as a traitor by the British.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RG-PN chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Ah, and now I know why you were trying to get back to this story. It's too bad that you haven't managed to do so yet. I sincerely hope that you do come back to this story to continue it. It is well worth my time to read, and I'm also familiar with the challenge you spoke about and some attempts at answering it. They were sad tries. Personally, I disliked them more for the fact that Harry gets paired with Hermione almost every damn time, even if there is someone else paired with him first. Harry and Hermione pairings just get on my nerves lately, so I'm hoping that it won't be the direction you take this story in. On another note, this is well written and I'm hoping to see an update soon, so keep up the great work!

HP-DG-SB
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
I love these kinds of stories!

Please finish this one up soon!