Reviews for Enough is enough
xkmwhdx chapter 2 . 8/31
Now I wait patiently for the story to continue.
Smile Black chapter 2 . 8/11
I really like your Harry xD
Hoping you are well, please let us know. 3 love this btw
MeinGimli chapter 2 . 6/23
did you get lost in the funny farm or why did you stop writing?
Remnant's Spartan chapter 2 . 4/10
Good luck with the therapy
starie78 chapter 2 . 3/3
I'd love to see this continued.
corwyn chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
this is pretty good so far, am looking forward to seeing more of it once you convalesce
corwyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Norma Jean, aka Marilyn Monroe. But I didn't see it until you suggested she could be guessed at.

Though Benedict Arnold is only a traitor in America's opinion. Britain should consider him a patriot, in the same way Nathan Hale is considered a patriot by America but was hanged as a traitor by the British.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Ah, and now I know why you were trying to get back to this story. It's too bad that you haven't managed to do so yet. I sincerely hope that you do come back to this story to continue it. It is well worth my time to read, and I'm also familiar with the challenge you spoke about and some attempts at answering it. They were sad tries. Personally, I disliked them more for the fact that Harry gets paired with Hermione almost every damn time, even if there is someone else paired with him first. Harry and Hermione pairings just get on my nerves lately, so I'm hoping that it won't be the direction you take this story in. On another note, this is well written and I'm hoping to see an update soon, so keep up the great work!

DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
I love these kinds of stories!

Please finish this one up soon!
ray74656 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
This is great. I hope that you will continue it.
Stan Wilson chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
C'mon dude it's been like three years. Time to update.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
been awhile please come back to this story
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
please bring this story back to life
Onlyabrit chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Hi, any updates soonist? I love all your stories and can't wait to see where this goes...