Reviews for Where Have You Been?
felena1971 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was beautiful. Simple, touching, heart-breaking and beautiful.
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is such a touching, emotional story! I can't even begin to describe how wonderful I think you captured everyone's emotions. Luckily, I haven't had any personal experiences with Alzheimer's (or other kinds of dementia) yet, so I can't really relate to the topic, but your description felt so real, I felt I was right in the middle of the story, while I read.

Fantastic work!
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is such a touching story - don't worry about feeling it's not your best the sentiment is amazing.
999999 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Mercy! How could you say that this is not one of your best? Sorry, have to disagree here. chickie, this is fantastic work! You've got Dave's private person characteristic nailed down! Pat yourself on the back!

Seriously, this is damn good! loved it! and that goodness he talked you into writing it down! Alzheimer's is one of the most perplexing condition and its not age discriminate...it could happen to younger folks too, but the thing is, it's a sad thing! But you've done a wonderful work here! *bows to you!*

love

Amanda

Um...can i borrow your Dave, so he could talk to my Dave? My Dave is being shifty and not playing well. He keeps having this silly grin!
mummacass chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
wow. You captured the devastating way Alzheimer's attacks a person's body.
47329204934784902898123123 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011