Reviews for Y And His Victims
Sepulvedlore chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
I loved it. Poor blaise though :'c
Abbey Whitlock chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
no sex for them? oh come on. They had all that build up. Other than the non-existant Slash you jerk, this story was absolutely fantastic. Why not make the 7th chapter the smut scene, optional to read?
Naiyo14 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I would have loved a smut scene to top all of that off.
Aliko Kinav chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
This was wonderful.
rettop-yrrah chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
This is like. A dream story for a every girl!
U did a great job!
I can really imaging harry and draco going at it like 5year old that they were. Bickering and stuff.
And draco's bodyguard team is awesome!
and it helps as well that draco is freakin rich and hot in this story. Haha
6chapters are just not enough for this kind of awesome sauce!
torajune28 chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
I absolutely loved it! Great great chapter! Thank you for writing this gem!
torajune28 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Agh my heart! You hurt both of my boys! :( I wonder how everyone took seeing the great Harry Potter freak out and over Draco Malfoy no less. Great chapter!
torajune28 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Draco's actions confuse me... Them discussing Blaise was sweet. I really like this story!
torajune28 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Would have loved Blaise and Harry's relationship! Potter smoking, hmmm haha. It was nice to see some insight though!
torajune28 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Hahaha, this chapter made me laugh! I had a feeling Lucius was saying that specifically.
torajune28 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was very interesting. Can't wait to see what's next!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Harry frowned at Ron thoughtfully. "Malfoy asked me out. On a scale of one to ten, how weird is that?" he asked. The way Ron's face fell was answer enough. "Okay, guess it's pretty weird."

"I might be sort of… kind of dating Draco Malfoy," Harry said, flicking his eyes at Ron fervently. "Is that… weird?" By the way Ron's face fell, Harry realized what the answer was. "Okay. Very weird."

That first line was when I realized that I loved this story and by the second one I realized this is the best story I have read in a looooong time. Thank you so much for writing it and doing it so well. I literally had to flail about to express my deep appreciation for this story when I finished it.

This is just so incredibly well done, I can't even describe it. Gushing complete. Don't let your ego swell too much. Or do. Whatever. I'm a reviewer not a cop.
KendaO chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
It was a good story ! I like this Harry
Thank you for sharing !
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I loved this story from beganning to end; butI would've prefered more catfights between Draco and Harry, more time for their relationship to develope and more crimes.
Thank you for writting this story. :)
writtenmatrix chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
hahah cute story so far. I'm finding it to be an easy read and the interactions rather amusing. I'm quite fond of Harry's sort of dry humor and sarcastic tongue. :)