Reviews for Those Voices
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Good heavens, after the way that Lily treated him-well, he doesn't know what real love looks like, so will do anything for the few crumbs of human treatment she offered, especially since he never knew anything better.
leah.r.malfoy chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
that was sooooooooo sad when lily vanishes like that but that what makes it good hope u make more
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love it, I had a tear in my eye! And I love avpm/s! :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Loved this! I think it was such an interesting concept and you wrote it so nicely. Keep up the great work!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Absolutely beautiful *sniff*. I love Those Voices so much as a song, but I think this could also fit in well if it was simply Snape's view from Guys Like Potter...

Anyway, I love Snape and Lily too! Many don't approve of the pairing :( but I love Snape too much to let him be left alone. I want Lily and Snape together!

Keep up the great writing!

SPREAD THE STARKID LOVE!
Sevily chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aw! This is too cute!

:D
Angel from the Sea chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I disagree, I think that this was just as beautiful as Those Voices. Now if you had compared it to Not Alone...But really I loved this, it was short, sweet and full of love. I think that the thoughts of Lily are what motivated Sev at the end. He needed to save her son. And he did. :) Although I do wish that him and ron were as adamant abt their relationship in the movies as they were in the musical.

I picture Sev walking in on Lupin Sirius Harry Peter Ron and Hermione and going, "What the Devil is going on here!"

AVPM 3r Angel3
chucknorris2000 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
amazing! you really paid attention to grammer and spelling, which made it enjoyable to read. also, good imagery.