Reviews for Third Time Lucky
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This is a very good story.
anaknisatanas chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Just had to say, I loved this! It would be hilarious if there was a follow-up where Treize got snubbed or some such.
Kitsune1818 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I love it! This pairing is one of my favorites and this fic was so cute that I have to love it!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
They've got all the makings of a red hot relationship ripe with opportunities for angry make-up sex. Fabulous!
C-loke chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
OMG! I totally loved this story! Zechs and Duo are my fav pairing. And this story was just how I pictured them to be in a first meeting kinda thing. Duo was confident and self assured, not a push over, he was so awesome! And Zechs was persistent and suave. They were funny together and I loved there little arguments, they were truly hilarious. And they were both rational and honest about their emotions. Which was an "A" plus in my book. :) Duo did not jump into bed immediately with Zechs and the prince did not take advantage, I like that result. I hope you write more of this couple in the future. :) I really hope so. Thank you for sharing with us readers this great story!
Thirteen-O'clock chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I love this story so much! I really hope that you deside that the 5 month break in writing is just a break! I hope to read more of the story soon.
Hitachiin Shibo chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
I think I'm in love.

So beautiful, so in character, so wonderful.

Gah, I could rant and rave about how much I loved this, but that seems a little extravagant.

Love it. Love it, Love it.
Hitachiin Shibo chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Ahahah, wow rough.

Zechs just got taken Doooown.

Love it.
maxwell02 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You're not really my type? Ooh, the burn! That line makes me smile so hard. Actually, this entire chapter does! Love the 2x6 pairing and you've nailed Duo's personality perfectly. That is exactly how I imagine him in AU.
Absolve chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
D'awwww that was so beautiful. There's been such a huge lack of good 6x2. This fixed my craving right up. Thank you for writing the story and I'm glad it wasn't the usual Duo's a damsel in distress story.
Kaeru Shisho chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
I loved Trowa's worry/enthusiasm for his restaurant and the critique from Duo. This was so funny and reminded me of a friend testing chocolates on me (tough business that): "...He loved our food, and he especially liked the nutmeg foam. Yes, the one I've been practising at home for the last couple of weeks. I suppose I could stop making it now."

Another terrific line: Quatre laughed. 'Well, he said the staff were taking bets on whether you two were going to stab each other, or have sex on the table. Tell me about him.'

I loved this contrasting summary of how Zechs foresees Quat's evening and his: He was going to spend a lovely evening with his adoring boyfriend and a steaming plate of yellow chicken curry. Zechs had to drive across town to charm someone who wasn't remotely interested in charitable causes, but who would make a massive donation simply so he could tell his friends about meeting the prince of Sanque.

Crisp: "The walls virtually shook as a door slammed; the planet probably tilted a few degrees."

And Zechs finds the right things to say, at last: "'God, I don't have a clue.' He slumped forward suddenly, burying his face in his hands... How stupid is that?'

'It was an incredibly brave, generous thing to do,' Zechs assured him, sliding closer along the bench and slipping one arm around Duo's shoulders. 'It's not your fault that he's an ungrateful idiot.'"

Of course he lays it on a bit thick in his next breath and nearly blows it again, but Duo sliced through the swarminess with a blunt cut. "'Don't you ever give up? Just 'cause I'm going through a bad patch doesn't mean you get to take advantage of me.'

'I wouldn't do anything of the sort,' Zechs said stiffly. 'God! Why do I always say exactly the wrong thing to you?'"

At last the two get on better and then came this wonderful part:

'I won't be doing that. I have a contract with the paper for five months. So…you're not into one night stands either, huh?'

'Not in the least. For one thing, I can't imagine one night with you would be remotely enough.'

'Oh, smooth,' Duo approved. 'You might find out that one night is too much. I thought I'd scared you away a couple of times today.'

'I'm still here.' The three words hung between them, all but tangible.

'So you are.' Duo stopped abruptly, sliding both arms around Zechs' waist. 'It's OK to do this sort of thing in public here, right?'

'Yes. And if it's not, I'll pass a law to make it so.'

What a handy boyfriend to have!

Funny stuff! It was ridiculous. He'd known Duo for less than twelve hours, and the thought of him leaving already hurt. Still, he had months to convince Duo he wanted to stay in Sanque and that would be fun and challenging and would probably drive him to strong drink. (Thinking cheap crappy Wild Turkey here)

I've run out of space here, but the ending was one of your very best. Great pairing of too totally mis-matched... oh, I'll find room...

"'You're a smug, snobbish, patronising asshole.'

'Ignorant, brash, uncultured colonial,' Zechs shot back."

Heh, heh...

kiimiichii chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
This was a super cute story and I was most disappointed to reach the end and realize that that was it. :) I wanted to read more... I absolutely loved the dialogue between Duo and Zechs - they were witty, charming, and all kinds of adorable!
solitairesworld chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
As I have told you many times...I love how you write. I also love the way you write Duo. You give him deminsion and intelligence. You also give him a vulnerability that is very sexy. I will look forward to more of this story and anything else with your name on it! Blessings to you.

Wolfje chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
You did it again! Perfectly romantic but still making me cackle with glee, heh heh. I love their banter, it's extremely funny. And the choosing of nicknames was brilliant. Seriously though, brat is not really sexy. *grins* I love how they are, in fact, very much not perfect for each other (as demonstrated by the -Zechs winced as Duo carefully put his very used tissue back in his pocket and tried to be positive. At least he wasn't littering.- remark). And Zechs is sooo swishy! *grins* Oh, and I loved organised nosy Quat (or rather, Zechs's thoughts about his organisation tallent, heh heh) - 'But it's eight o'clock in the evening!' Quatre, who managed to run an international corporation and still be home at six every night to spend time with his boyfriend and their cats, protested.-

Much fun. :D Thank you for the laughs (many of them, hee hee).

~X~ Wolfje
Maskelle chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
That was a nice ending:) I'm sure they will be all right. Loved it and thank you for writing this!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »