Reviews for Price of a Soul
Alex chapter 1 . 1/28
I love this pairing so much there just aren't enough good one shots for this pairing. Thank you so much for writing this and I absolutely love it 3
WafflesRUs17 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I have to say when I clicked on this fic I was just a bit weary because many fanfics I've tried to read with similar plots are just terribly written. But really kudos to you because this was well paced and written, and while it was fairly dark in nature it was an interesting read. Thank you for writing this.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I was kinda hoping for a 'surprise bitch' moment. Like he would come back with sebby and destroy dumbles and voldy.
RoxyStarz chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I never thought I could appreciate a story and pairing this much... I LOVED IT! -

You're an amazing writer and you deserve endless cookies and cake!

Yours forever faithful

Roxy~
kat1316 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
love it
Brokenwingedcat chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Wow! that is good.
Nitishu chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This... was scarily good. Because it makes you think, you know? If only one person showed young Harry some kindness, in just the right way, they could have manipulated him into doing whatever they wanted to. And isn't that exactly what Dumbledore did, for the 'greater good' in the end? He manipulated Harry into becoming the true savior, again and again, even dying for the cause, all but giving his soul up anyway just to escape the Dursleys and live in that new world... the price of a soul indeed.
tweetybird65 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Interesting what made you write this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I love it.
JulianneL chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is both sweet and sinister. I can't tell if this is more of a happy ending or a really twisted ending...It's great though.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Dark, disturbing and a bit sick (Harry was only 11 when they had sex) ... but very well written. I enjoyed it.
This is one of the rare psychological horror stories that are evenly more rare- well written.
So many today think of horror and think of slash and gore.
SkyDraconis chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This was...wow...just wow...
Abigail H Lee chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
"Since he had first caught a whiff of the boy one summer afternoon while the small three year old tended to the roses, he wanted him." In other words, love at first sight.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/11/2014