Reviews for Two Sugars, No Pain
This. Is. Perfect. How do you do it?
Yes! Finally! I'll even add a 'eureka!' I've been searching for a story like this for so long that now I'm giddy beyond belief. I tried to write one like this but I could never get it right! It was extreamly frustrating. I've always wondered what happened between Point Blank and Burke's Seven and how they found Mozzie. So for that, thank you!
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Nice work, could have been the actual episode :)
puellascribit5 chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Okay, so I just came across this and fell in love! I totally understand where Peter is coming from. This was fantastic!
Ultracape chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I really love your stories. I've been very busy and so my WC reading is way behind so I only got to this one. Really tense. I like the way you had Peter dealing with Neal's shenanigans.

Though we are so charmed by Neal I think it's good to remember that he is a criminal. He broke the law and if anyone of us pulled a gun on someone, we'd be in jail very quickly.

I know of a parent who was upset about a letter that went out from school administration about the swine flu because his son was in the hospital and the school would not shut down. He took an unloaded gun to threaten the school superintendent and well, the guy tackled him and got the gun away as the police broke down the door. Reality is stranger than fiction. Anyway, the parent is in prison.
dusty violet chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Enjoyed this story! Can't wait for the show to come back in a couple more days. This was a great way to pass the time until then :)
kenziecaffrey chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Whoah! Dramatic ending! Well, this was an amazing story. I think this could really happen in the episode! It was so in character! Gosh, I absolutely loved it! Great job!
mam711 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I really like this story, and agree that Peter is right to be extremely angry at Neal, and that there need to be consequences.

This was well-written and believable.
govgal chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Nice story. I like your title.
Noelani618 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
This is a wonderful story and quite realistic I think. I sympathize with Neal and what he went through, but I think Peter's reaction was appropriate given the circumstances. It can be argued back and forth that Peter should have told Neal about Diana having the music box and discovering Larssen, but like Peter after seeing Neal do what he did...I think Peter made the right call.

Lol, sorry about the ramble. What I mean to say is this a great story and I really enjoyed it.
Rainey13 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Interesting take on getting Neal and Peter to come to an understanding. I could see this happening - and in a week we'll see how it matches with Jeff Eastin's version :-)
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great start to the story, and I totally agree with you on the idea of Neal needing to understand there are consequences. Frankly the stories on this site where 'poor Neal has suffered and therefore should be forgiven' make me roll my eyes and remind me of a few teenagers I know who, like addicts, are *never* responsible because it's always someone else's fault and whatever they did is therefore justified. Peter lives in the real world, with rules and consequences for breaking them.