Reviews for Life's dearest bands untwining
BlueMoonChaos chapter 10 . 4/13
Liked the story but ending seemed kinda rushed. Good ending and am happy that Spock loves Jim again, but it still felt a little sped up. Thanks for posting!
Venus914 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Well, it's his fault. While i love Enterprise and their exploring, i find it arrogant and disrespectful the way they deal with other planets. You know what i mean? Its like having your own house that you arent in control of because another powerful person can just come in anytime.

Planets doesnt have to be friendly to the federation. Planets doesnt even need to become a member. Why cant they be left alone? Most of these planets didnt come to Earth, we go to them. They survived for years without us and they will continue on without our interference. Enterprise and the Federation sounds remarkably like the American government...always wanting to have any part in all the countries.

There should be law about that. Unlike otherwise asked, people/countries/Federation/planets should not interfere. There should be punishment about that too. I know this is just a fanfic and Spock and Jim will eventually get together but im happy for Jim's pain all the same. I think he deserves it for tresspassing. People should be taught to respect others and others property. Just because you see an empty yard doesnt mean somebody didnt own it. As far as i can say, Jim's pain is an appropriate payment. He was distressed when his 2 men died but it didnt really affected him. Maybe this lost of bond temporarily will make him cautious in dealing with other species and planets. Well, i hope so, anyway...though i dont believe it makes a difference.
Alithe Cambre chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Aw man, you suck. You made me sad cry and happy cry within the span of like ten minutes.
Alithe Cambre chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I may or may not have just started crying... damn you.
Bethlovesall chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
great story! i cried during some of the chapters focusing on jim's depression over the broken bond. great plot, though i feel the end was a bit rushed, but still great!
Nichalia chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Aww it's love. You really tortured them before giving them back their happiness, wicked author! :)
ncalkins chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I'll be honest at first I wasn't sure I wanted to read this then it said they wanted Spock's love for Jim and I think I'm hooked.
nagatachou chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
you made me cry.. Wonderful story.
Does this have a sequel? If none, it should have. Imagining life of K/S without Spock's telepathy.
Thank you. )
Prayers to Castiel chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
dude...did you have to make it so angsty? I was crying in my living room while my mom was giving me weird looks
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
good story!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Hmm... I hated the first nine chapters. Not in the 'this sucks' kind of way, because your plot and writing ability are astounding. If anything, it's good I feel hate towards them, for isn't emotion what you're supposed to draw from the reader?
In each chapter I felt my heart clench in my chest. I wanted to slap Jim for a lot of things, mainly of not informing Spock of the alternative in his decision. It caused unnecessary pain and distress for everyone. Yet, it's also understandable.
I was very glad at the closing. Thank you for telling me this story.
Silvanesti chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Beautiful. And a new idea, I've read hundreds, maybe more, stories about Kirk and Spock and I've never encountered this plot idea before. You wrote it very well, thank you for sharing with us.
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
I- But-

Woah. Nice. Now I feel sad, but I still love it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Um, hmmm, if I were Kirk when this first happened I would have gon through the Guardien Of Forever and stoped myself from ever going to that planet. What right do they have to kill others and demand that the people they kill give something important up to live?! How could Spock ever cope without his telephly
mishka-love chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
YAY! There was a happy ending! Now there will be no blood shed, lol! Great story!