Reviews for Forbidden Friendship
tellmamatobuggeroff chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
I love it! Just so you know, since I started reading this story, I cannot watch How To Train Your Dragon without wanting to cry at the Forbidden Friendship part. My family is totally baffled as to why my eyes fill up with tears EVERY SINGLE TIME. :) This has been an adorable story! I love Pavel more than I thought I ever could love an OC. Song choice for this chapter was really great, I can almost imagine what it would sound like with all of them! Thanks for writing this; the world is a better place because of it.

Hugs and Butterfly Kisses,

-forbiddengrace-

P.S. tell Mama to bugger off.
moonyazu9 chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
You used Britney Spears? Wow. I thought that was from HSM, but it also sounded familiar as not HSM, so…yeah. Cool. I like how they united to find Kurt and Blaine. Also, your little Sue comments at the end were nicely done. :D Can't wait for the next (last) chapter!
Maiqu20 chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
aww loved it
hpswst101 chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Another story comes to an end. :( It was fun while it lasted. Let's see how the charity goes. Update soon!

Maiqu20 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Absolutely love the story
moonyazu9 chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Awww, at last, everyone's teaming up to get Kurt and Blaine back! And hopefully make Kurt not depressed.

And now I really want to watch the battle scene from HTTYD again. :D
hpswst101 chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
So the question is, is where are they? And has Regionals started yet or not? It was very confusing, it seems their at the theatre, meaning it should be the day for the competition and yet they're traveling all over to collect members. What day is it? Otherwise, good for Rachel for figuring that out. Update soon!

DessieMcFly chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
next chapter.

NOW
hpswst101 chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Yeah, they're at Blaine's house making out. Right? Or maybe some isolated room at Dalton. hehehe. Let's see what they'll do next. Update soon!

Lovefremione chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Serves ND right!
moonyazu9 chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
*sigh* I'd let Blaine sing "Something" to me any day of the year, even if it wasn't Valentine's Day. *melts into lovey-dovey-goo-zura*
hpswst101 chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
I like Blaine's mom, even if she doesn't have any fashion sense. Blaine, you're very cute, stay that way, please! Sorry, for the late review, been busy. Update soon!

Murgy31 chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
I really loved this!
OhhhSkyler chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
This chapter was great as heck. Blaine's mom was so adorable! I can't, can't, can't wait for Kurt and Blaine to sing "Beautiful Soul"! Looking forward to the next chapter! (:

And "Something" is actually by The Beatles. 'Across the Universe' is just made up of entirely Beatles songs, which is... basically the same thing. So nevermind.
Reads-way-2-much chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
AWWWWWW! i cant wait for you to update! i love this story so much!
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »