Reviews for Forbidden Friendship
hpswst101 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
As long as it's not WIGYA, I'm not a fan for that song. There are much more appropriate ones. But I have always loved that song! I think Blaine and Kurt should really sing, "At the Beginning" when they do eventually get together! I think it will be so cute! Update soon!

moonyazu9 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
I can't wait to see what happens when Kurt and Blaine pull out "Beautiful Soul" and wow everybody with their unity. :D Yay for Klaine!

Nice choice of songs this time around. Especially the Vic song. YAAAAY VIC MIGNOGNA.

Can't wait for the next chapter, dearie!
hpswst101 chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
I wonder what the choice of duet is? And how will ND take it? Update soon!

Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Ohhh rock on Kurt! I don't remember if I said this earlier, but I'm in love with your OC's :)
moonyazu9 chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
So many AVPM references. Nice.

What is it with you and your Russian OCs? Not that I mind, it's just that it would be nice to see a little variety…

Great job, honey. Love it.
moonyazu9 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Klaine-lovey-dovey-zura! Huzzah! Glad you made them sing "Baby, It's Cold Outside." Definitely my favorite song from that episode. And my daddy liked it too. :) Can't wait to see what goes down at the party!
hpswst101 chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
Fluff... is fluffled...

That doesn't sound right. Oy, I need to get my head out of the gutter. It became my favorite when I first heard it, and only their version and no one else's. Update soon! I want to know how this party goes.

Semper Fi Sweatshirt chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
Ooooh... Please please please update soon! I absolutely lice this and the HTTYD stuff is pretty awesome!

Gleek on!

hpswst101 chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
That's assuming they find out. Drag Queen is interesting. Isn't he a Warbler? you made it sound like he hasn't been coming to school and stuff. Update soon!

purpurea chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
email between two high schools in the '80s? That's more than a bit anachronistic. You might want to change that part.
IchigoPudding chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
1: Aaaw x

2: So exciting.

N’aaww, poor Blaine.

Pavel reminds me of Pavel Chekov ;)

3: N’aaw, so cute :3

4: So so cutteee! :D

5: Hahahha, Pavel is adorable.

The magical disappearing Kurt! :O

6: Haha, nice ‘handbook’ ;)

Aaaaaww, poor Kurtie :)

7: N’aaww, Kurtie should help Pavel practice his high F ;)
moonyazu9 chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
And you brought back the Klaine. Yay. 3 Lovey-dovey-zura, darling.
hpswst101 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Poor Mr. Schue. Kurt's all distracted by his new love. hehehehe. Update soon!

hpswst101 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
To Dalton! That's where I'd go, or maybe to the garage and help Burt out. Will and Kurt should show those e-mails around anyways, if only just to show that there shouldn't be any huge bloodlust between the two. Update soon!

moonyazu9 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Still loving this. Lack of Klaine was acceptable, especially since you brought in Mr. Shue instead. I love me some Will Schuester. _
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »