Reviews for Forbidden Friendship
KurtFabulous chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Brilliant so far! I can't wait to find out what happens next and how that fued started. I love how you are writing the characters and the dynamics between them all, I especially like the KurtRachel friendship! I really hope you update soon.
Totallystarstruck chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Great Chap!

Lookin forward to the next one!
moonyazu9 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
*huggles Pavel* Poor baby! You've got a nice little OC here, and I like him! D'awwww!

It is AWESOME, darling. Love it!
hpswst101 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
I'm surprised Blaine isn't out yet. If he just got bonked on the head, he should be fine if he hasn't shown any symptoms yet, which seems to be the case. Let's see what that handbook says. Update soon!

Anglophile Prussian chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Oh this chapter is so cute, I love it. I love the idea what Kurt finally got to sing 'Defying Gravity', since he does such an amazing job. Update soon please!
hpswst101 chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Let me guess, Pavel likes him. And if so, who can blame him, Darren you're hot. I hope we see some more Jesse in this upcoming season. I thought he was interesting character to have. Update soon!

emquin chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Great chapter. I particularly liked Blaine's reaction to Kurt singing...and can't wait until they meet again.

Also want to know more about Pavel.

Update soon.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Nice update! I really like the Rachel/Kurt friendship and I hope we get to see more of that. I like the initial conversation between Kurt and Blaine too. Looking forward to more of that. :)
moonyazu9 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
D'awww. Everything you write these days makes me squee in delight and want more. I can't wait to read what happens next for Kurt, Blaine and everyone else. Love it, darling!
hpswst101 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
It'll be interesting to see how everything would be weaved together. I love How to Train Your Dragon! I wonder what song Kurt is going to sing. Update soon!

OhhhSkyler chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I think the pacing is a little too quick, but nothing too terrible. I truly am enjoying this story, so it practically slips my mind.

...But why would Blaine still be in the hospital after a full week if it was only a minor concussion? I'm just assuming that if it were only minor, he'd be released within a few days. But then again, I'm no doctor, nor am I even close to one, so I probably shouldn't assume things.

Blah. Sorry. It's FanFiction, I shouldn't think too literal.

But despite that, I really do quite enjoy this fic. I get a huge smile on my face when I see an alert from it. I just love the thought of it-enemies falling in love. I'm just a hopeless romantic I guess.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon, please! (:
Anglophile Prussian chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
This is really cute, I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
The plot thickens...dun dun dun! I love it! Update fasssssst!
emquin chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Loved the latest chapter!

Finally some interaction between Kurt and Blaine.

This chapter with the constant mention of "How to train your dragon" keeps making me go back and watch the movie again. Perhaps one of these days I will.

Looking forward to next chapter.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Oh poor baby! I hope he's ok and everything, or maybe Kurt'll spend time with him at the hospital. Acutally, maybe I'll just leave it up to you :D
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »