Reviews for Le Petit Prince
karasu-shiro chapter 11 . 2/2
I love it!
The story was so unique and tender, and a lots of stuff more.
I think that the DelHibi so should be. Something about a Prince (spoiled, maybe) and his knight (a little bit playboy, maybe)...
However, I like the thought about age's differences! Makes me thought on someday Delic will leave Hibiya alone.
karasu-shiro chapter 10 . 2/2
Aww, only awww~
For be sex, this was so tender...! My soul needs more from this.
karasu-shiro chapter 7 . 2/2
Awww~ finally, they're together. Delic accepted to Hibiya TuT
FioraLee Yue chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
This is just SO good! You did amazingly well on the fairy tale storytelling; the early chapters are a delight to read in that style! You managed to balance the old tale-style and the modern setting of the fic without making it out of place and plain weird, I thoroughly enjoyed the rrad!
Your characterization of Hibya and Delic is such a spot on too, this is one of the best DelHibi relationship dynamics I've read.

Thank you so SO much for writing this!
Mahou-ShibaInu chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
You're absolutely amazing.

That's all I can say, just... my goodness you're amazing..
Anyway have a nice day.
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Chibiya , Delic lived H.E.A. AND so did Shizaya 3 and I got to go to both their weddings LOL
Mozu The Mochi chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Ermaigawd! I love this! I wish it's longer!
Amaya Kimura chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY!
Prime's Little One chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Aaaaw! So cute! I love the little Shizaya implications(And finally outright statements, at the end)! This is adorable.
Crimson-trash chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
this was so cute!
nounouse chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Oh, this is such a lovely story! So sweet! I loved this one so much, you have no ideia! Please, write more about this pairing. Keep the good work, writer-san!
TheEndofTag chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Love it! They were soooo damn cute and adorable! :D
kokochi chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
I pictured this fic as a time after filled to the brim (tough I know this story finish first)...

You give what the meaning of 'love' in your prespective,thank you very much for the sad yet deep story...
jusqualafin chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
That was... oh my God.

I don't know what to say, this was so beautiful.

I swear, this story will be stuck in my head for a looong time, and I've got no regrets ;D
B-Baka chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Oooh, this was perfect. It deserves so many more reviews. Delic and Hibiya were (note the past tense) my least favourite alternate Shizuo and Izaya, but after reading this, I'm not so sure anymore. That's an impressive skill to have: you made me like characters that I didn't originally. This was truly wonderful. I loved the angst (don't we all!) and, of course, the smut. Delic and Hibiya were in character the whole time and the plot was amazing. I like how you incorporated the others (eg Shizuo and Tsugaru) in the story. I'm slowly making my way through all your stories and you're officially one of my favourite authors. The way you write is just..outstanding. Keep writing, you're brilliant!