Reviews for Le Petit Prince
Mahou-ShibaInu chapter 11 . 5/13
You're absolutely amazing.

That's all I can say, just... my goodness you're amazing..
Anyway have a nice day.
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Chibiya , Delic lived H.E.A. AND so did Shizaya 3 and I got to go to both their weddings LOL
Mozu The Mochi chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Ermaigawd! I love this! I wish it's longer!
Amaya Kimura chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Prime's Little One chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Aaaaw! So cute! I love the little Shizaya implications(And finally outright statements, at the end)! This is adorable.
Crimson613 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
this was so cute!
nounouse chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Oh, this is such a lovely story! So sweet! I loved this one so much, you have no ideia! Please, write more about this pairing. Keep the good work, writer-san!
TheEndofTag chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Love it! They were soooo damn cute and adorable! :D
kokochi chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
I pictured this fic as a time after filled to the brim (tough I know this story finish first)...

You give what the meaning of 'love' in your prespective,thank you very much for the sad yet deep story...
jusqualafin chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
That was... oh my God.

I don't know what to say, this was so beautiful.

I swear, this story will be stuck in my head for a looong time, and I've got no regrets ;D
B-Baka chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Oooh, this was perfect. It deserves so many more reviews. Delic and Hibiya were (note the past tense) my least favourite alternate Shizuo and Izaya, but after reading this, I'm not so sure anymore. That's an impressive skill to have: you made me like characters that I didn't originally. This was truly wonderful. I loved the angst (don't we all!) and, of course, the smut. Delic and Hibiya were in character the whole time and the plot was amazing. I like how you incorporated the others (eg Shizuo and Tsugaru) in the story. I'm slowly making my way through all your stories and you're officially one of my favourite authors. The way you write is just..outstanding. Keep writing, you're brilliant!
Autumn Laef chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Aw what a cute story! Really nice read . thank you for sharing!
Kanra chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
You need to watch this video! It's so similar to this fic!

Maru de Kusanagi chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
You know, i read all in a rush and I lovede it. Now I want to make a a fic like this... I loved ohw you created Hibiya's and Delic's characters, and also Izaya who decided to accept that he was also in love. Thank you for writting this lovely thin.

BTW, can I do a spahish version? Even when I'm working on two Bleach fanfics, I like to start a new fandom translating fiction

If you not agree to my request, i understand.

And thank you again for writting this.
Littlebug21 chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
You know the funny part is that I kept hearing Shizu-chan tell the 'adventure of the young prince' (basically the italics story) but this was such a cute story. I loved all the pairings and I was really happy how you went into Delic's regret for what he's done and the misplaced love he had for Psyche. Awesome fic keep up the great work with your stories! :)