Reviews for Illusory Truthes
Dhandra chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I really like that it was good
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
me encanto
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wonderful...
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
It's a good story. Thank you for sharing it. Nice flow. Good descriptions. And very emotional... in a good way. The only real hang up I've got with it is that it seems a tad more 'fiction' than 'fan'. By which I mean that while some Hellsing elements are present, this deviates from the norm quite a bit. Now, that's not necessarily a bad thing - and the story's plenty enjoyable as is. It's just that when I saw the alert in my inbox I thought how nice it was going to be to read a nice AxS fic once more... and then when this opened up... Well, it was just a little different than I expected. Still, it's well written and enjoyable, and I thank you once again for sharing it with us. :)

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
iced diamond chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
i really like it. Very intresting :)
Angel Reaper chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Thank you for the little dedication, and I'm glad you finally posted it. It's interesting that you chose to change the matchsticks to glass orbs. I personally like it, I've done glass-blowing before, so I know what a fascinating substance glass is. And I do like how you've worked Alucard into all of the pivotal points in her life, although it does bring up the question of why he was interested in her in the first place. But I suppose that can remain a mystery, like how it is in the manga. Overall, it was a wonderful re-interpretation of the story. Keep up the good work!