Reviews for Son In Law
Jelencica chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
loved the fic, i think you really impersonated John and his reactions on Cas and Gabe. keep up the good work! ;)
Beniko chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
I ABSOLUTELY love your story! I'm so incredibly happy I stumbled over it!

The way you describe the Dean/Cas relationship is very fitting indeed, although I'm not sure how I'm feeling with the Gab/Sam pairing ('though, I'm not disliking it) and geeee, I'd really like to see a child in this story XD
Somebody mean-father-in-law can spoil rotten to make up for his faults as a father XD
Anyway, I really like your writing style and some scenes made me laugh so hard, I almost cried xD I can actually imagine them saying those lines (which is always a good sign for a story)

On the other hand, I'm a little bit sad that John already accepted Cass/Dean and doesn't question their weird behaviour around each other anymore. I kinda like the uncertainty of "what's REALLY going on between them".

Anyway, keep up the good work!
(And please continue writing *nervously glances at the last uploaded date*)
mj chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
please please please finish this sometime, it's hilarious!
VioletIsInPain chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
xD "we dont cow tip anymore!

this is a family of BOAT TIPPERS!"

O.O' I dont know whats wrong with me either,
Laslus chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
I've started this fanfic yesterday, i and couldn't stop reading it! i read it during my classes! it's wonderfull! pretty please keep writing it!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Hahaha oh gabriel! I can't wait til the next chapter!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Poor Sammy...
Pheonix Autumn chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
That's going to Gabriel killed!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
This story is AMAZING! Can't wait til Gabriel!
Kitsune1818 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
This doesn't have a good narrative per se, but is designed to be humorous, so it doesn't need to have a complicate or poetic narrative, the fun is in what is happening and how the thing is developed, so is very good in it's own way. I really hope you continue this soon.
drowningsenses chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
I know you haven't updated thi story in over a year, and the last time you updated one was a little less than half a year ago. But could you PLEASE continue this story?
This is one of the best story I've ever read, and I'd love if you kept writing it.

Leaving that aside, your writing skill are awesome and sometime you confuse your with you're but anyway thw way you tell the stories and what's going on it's incredible, fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
One thing I don't get is why people always say "The most interesting thing since sliced bread". What's so great about sliced bread? I can think of a dozen things more useful, like the wheel or ice cream or the first set of laws. Why sliced bread? Did some random guy at the beginning of time put a list of good but common inventions into a hat and pick sliced bread?
Tidal Wave chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
This is the best Destiel..uh whatever you call Sam/Gabriel fic ever! Please continue. I know this hasn't been updated in like...Forever, but please update it!
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
This is impressive.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I think John should be filled in on the fact that an Apocalypse started to happen while he was living the high life in Heaven. And that his kids are Mikey and Luci's vessels. Why not just give him the Supernatural series? Hilarious to watch his face.
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »