Reviews for Son In Law
Pheonix Autumn chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
That's going to Gabriel killed!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
This story is AMAZING! Can't wait til Gabriel!
Kitsune1818 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
This doesn't have a good narrative per se, but is designed to be humorous, so it doesn't need to have a complicate or poetic narrative, the fun is in what is happening and how the thing is developed, so is very good in it's own way. I really hope you continue this soon.
drowningsenses chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
I know you haven't updated thi story in over a year, and the last time you updated one was a little less than half a year ago. But could you PLEASE continue this story?
This is one of the best story I've ever read, and I'd love if you kept writing it.

Leaving that aside, your writing skill are awesome and sometime you confuse your with you're but anyway thw way you tell the stories and what's going on it's incredible, fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
One thing I don't get is why people always say "The most interesting thing since sliced bread". What's so great about sliced bread? I can think of a dozen things more useful, like the wheel or ice cream or the first set of laws. Why sliced bread? Did some random guy at the beginning of time put a list of good but common inventions into a hat and pick sliced bread?
Tidal Wave chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
This is the best Destiel..uh whatever you call Sam/Gabriel fic ever! Please continue. I know this hasn't been updated in like...Forever, but please update it!
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
This is impressive.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I think John should be filled in on the fact that an Apocalypse started to happen while he was living the high life in Heaven. And that his kids are Mikey and Luci's vessels. Why not just give him the Supernatural series? Hilarious to watch his face.
SardonicShipper chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoyed this (I thought the Sabriel parts were especially good - I don't have as much interest in them as I do in Destiel, or John, but I grew to like them more after reading this story). I hope you will update.
Clashing Harmony chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
This was hilarious but at the same time also very touching! I loved your characterizations of the three Winchester men as well as the two angels. And of course, Bobby will always be awesome! Dean and Cass were very cute as a couple and Castiel's possessiveness about Dean's mark was just adorable!

Well done and keep it up! :)
kasey123 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
hooe the boys get togather need more
jazzy2may chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
love this story! it's laugh-out-loud-dilicious!
LaPotatoFairy chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Haha, I love this! Please update soon, you're TAKING FOREVER! XD Ps. It would be awesome if there were more random angels and such. Balthy. And Crowley maybe...and the books XD Ahh, the books. Haha, if you want to of course. Don't feel pressured, just GET ANOTHER CHAPTER UP! I can't wait for the next one! :)
Avalonemyst chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Just hafta say love that last line "so what did you do?" "I killed your eldest about a hundred times to make a point!"
KeiranNight chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
This is awesome :) please write more
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »