Reviews for Threshold
Pixiecropse chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
ah faints from happiness heaven is a place on earth
misuky7 chapter 27 . 12/16/2013
This was absolutely fangtastic. Toni and Rudy are so cute together. This was very well written, I adore this story. :3
samanthatm chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
awesome.
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Probably when Toni and Rudolph had their first kiss. Weird how I get tired of romance anywhere outside of fan fiction.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
well as much as i do love gregory i didnt care for this chapter. you could always just write a seperate story if you like this pairing that much?
TheYumeTsuki chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
SEQUEL. SEQUEL. SEQUEL.
Shadesparda chapter 25 . 8/23/2012
Please write squal for this
Freeze Royalty 0.0 chapter 27 . 8/11/2012
Awesome ending. i wish you would make a sequel but if u dont want to i am okay with it
Freeze Royalty 0.0 chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
:'( *sniff sniff* that was so touching to know he said it with so much feeling and he was thruthful but its still sad. I must read on!
i died inside because it's over chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
omg best story ever! it's tied for first place with another girl's rudolph love story. i know this is a little late, but i loved the scene where they're at her house and rudy gets all smug because she says he's handsome to her mom. i started rotfloling! XD a sequel would be great if you haven't witten one yet! and if you have than i feel boh stupid and excited. thanks for shaing your story with the world! stupid copyright i wish they'd let you make into a real book i would so read it cover to cover! thanks! *:K* sparkley edward cullen face says hi! yea, a twilight refrecne just to mess with ya! luv ya XD
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
the a little vampire bate cold dip get away wold all alow down holw met vampire care tare sik the sun and moon cone dip from lauren adamczyk
Mikado X Goddess chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
I LOVE this story - so going into my FAVES!

~Mikado xx
castiel-lord-of-the-bees chapter 26 . 11/29/2011
Oh, and will you be doing a sequel? Please? Early Christmas present? *puppy dog face*
castiel-lord-of-the-bees chapter 27 . 11/29/2011
Oh my God, that was amazing! It was so well written and planned out,- damn. And Rudolph... such a sweetheart! I almost cried when he told Toni and when he actually left. Think my favorite part was the kiss- I mean yeah, I was being driven insane waiting for them to kiss and thinking Rudolph would do it after the dance, and when he went up to Toni's room while his family was staying in the cellar and spent the night with her.
Chesire-Hat chapter 27 . 11/18/2011
I really loved this! I loved this movie when I saw it and I remember the characters voices even though the last time I saw it was about 5 years ago...sorry I am rattling on. Anyway, this was really good, especially as you quoted from the movie. Well done!