Reviews for Undecim
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Ahhh, this is fabulous, sweetie! I am hanging on for dear life for an update! But I know it'll be worth the wait!

*HUGS*

Mandy
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This is a hilarious and cool story.
The humanised Dalek in it? Cool.
Liked the past companion's reactions to it.
Liked Amy's relationship with the humanised Dalek.
Wonder how Rose would react to seeing it again.
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
I love this story soo much so please keep going! It's super COOL!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
If I didn't know better, I'd think Rory was trying to impress someone . . . And basically, the Dalek is awesome. I can just hear him deadpanning those lines.
pmnight73 chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
Great chapter. Glad you're back to writing. Please add more soon! :)
HopelessRomanticist chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Yeah... That was kinda obvious. Hoping that the companions pick up on the fact that MasterDavros had no reason to tell the truth, but several reasons to lie.

Oh, and great story, even if keeping track of everyone is a bit difficult. Can the 'getting the gang together' part be over, and can plot happen?

HR
TotallyLosingIt chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
*closes eyes* FOUR reviews? FOUR? Good lord you deserve better than that! You should be at a hundred by now! This fic is AMAZING, seriously. Everyone's in character- and I mean EVERYONE. I love our new Dalek friend, and Donna and Jenny, of course, and ACE! *happy dance* See, THIS is when you know you're a true Doctor Who fan, when you can write this and be amazing at it. Well done, I'm impressed.

Now update. ;)
Silvera Sea chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
This is a wonderful story, and I believe it deserves more reviews!

I must admit, I'm a little new to the series, and so I don't recognize several of the Doctors companions, but you've done a wonderful job describing them and giving them moments to show some of their character. With so many characters, it's a wonder how you keep up with all of them! It would be so hard for me to remember them.

I love how you included a Dalek, and I enjoy every moment of character interactions. I find it amusing how some of the companions poke fun at him whenever he does something out of character for a Dalek. I'm glad he's on the Doctors side!

I can't wait to read more! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

~ Silvera
pmnight73 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
more please! can't wait to see who shows up next! :)
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
really nice but can u do a bit of discribing on some of the old companions bcuz i dont know and maybe other people dont know wat they look like! :D
livingandthriving chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
This is looking to be mighty interesting. Love seeing all the old companions. And YAY for Donna being able to remember - I'm still mad at RTD for wiping her memory.