Reviews for The Truth For The First Time
tvj12 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed it. Good job portraying all the characters. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
great story! i wish they would do something like this on the show.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
What a hearbreaking yet ultimately touching story.

I sometimes grow irked with the way they skirt round how often/much Eliot gets hurt onscreen so it was nice to see that explored in greater depth here.

Everyone felt completely in character and I smiled at the typical Parker-ness of her cocooning Eliot in blankets to such a degree he can't get out on his own. The conversation between Eliot and Nate was also very true to the characters and I was glad to see Nate out-stubborning Eliot and Eliot admitting he does trust him.

That Eliot should think they'd abandon him just for showing vulnerability accounted for the heartbreaking element of this but again that felt true to his character and it was done without making him seem weak or OTT. I'm glad he finally realised that wasn't going to happen and my single complaint would be I was disappointed when the story was finished.

I really did enjoy this.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Love it. I find it heartbreaking how he trust them, but is afraid of them losing their trust in him. Great writing.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved this.
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
What a wonderful story. I love it how they all take care of Eliot (especially Parker and her cocoon of blankets!), but that's not all: His view on the situation, his self-doubts and his surprise that they still trust him although they saw he's human and can get hurt just like everyone else is what makes this really great writing.
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great insight into Eliot's way of thinking! I really think you pegged it! Thanks for sharing!
zippy zany chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
WOW once again, this could do with a second chapter once again, don't know what you would write but I know no one writes insecure Eliot like you do.

More Leverage PLEASE!
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Nice story and if there are going to be more chapters I am looking forward to next one.
Liv Scully chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
excellent story well written and great great great characterization of both Elliot and Nate!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is a great idea and a wonderful beginning (not marked complete so I hope there is more).
saides chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great story. I like how caring they all are towards Eliot.