Reviews for Waging Tails
DemonCatZombie chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
GAAAAAH Such a great story. I would relly love if you would continue it. I think it has alot of potental and could be one of the great ones. There are only little errors in it that are Grammer wise, but other then that very great. If i didnt actually read and watch the show I would say it was this lol. Please continue it.
Witnessfox22 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Of the three stories I have read from you ( Broken, Bring Me To Life, and now Waging Tails) this has got to be my favorite of all of them. I am a sucker for love triangles and this was just too perfect. I can not wait for the updates!
Veldrisk chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Very good story so far. I would love to read the next chapter.
Veldrisk chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Love that at the end with Team Kakashi, no matter what those two are useless (in this story at least).
The 10th Wand chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
lol well that turned out well.
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
really funny ending.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Haven't even read the first chapter yet but thank god you changed femKiba's name to something dissimilar to kiba. I hate reading gender change stories when the name of the opposite gender character is something like Kibi or Shina. There are worse close sounding names to the rookie nine that I cant remember right now but a really bad one is usually femLee.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Liked the chapter quite a bit, the banter between the summon and the genin were quite funny. The part about anko not being affected by the cold due to being cold blooded isn't really correct though, cold blooded reptiles have body temperatures that match the surrounding area, which is a severe disadvantage.

A reptile out in the open at night in a desert with no way to warm up would die very quickly due to the cold. A jutsu that would make a reptile warmblooded would actually be far better as it would allow them to survive in as many enviroments as we do.
pensuka chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
this is interesting
Stealthshrimp chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Plz update soon .
Doom Marine 54 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Kurenai should teach them to be ready to kill but not to kill. That's not something they should have to learn, if your strong enough to beat you opponent without killing them then that's what you should do.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Annoying character bashing, lame story.
innerMalice chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
plot is interesting, like they way it is hinata still has a crush and now kaori, the story flows nicely looking forward to the next update
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
LMFAO THAT BECAME EXTREMELY HILARIOUS. XD
Lednacek chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
trip from suna to konoha is supposed to be 3 dazs running. they made it in les than 2. also the stuff about hokage pulling monez out of drawer is just wrong. why would he have it in drawer and does he have all the payment for all the missions in it? also having a wad of cash in with the amount at 2 milion ryu? and how does she know its two millions. just by looking