Reviews for Trouble Amoung the Emperor's Chosen
Just call me ZS chapter 5 . 1/13
So, upon reading the part with the past battle, I literally started tearing up in laughter. I'm stunned XD
NonSolus chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Bwahahaha!
"Then grew so powerful he broke the fourth wall(His first act was to punch the Author in the eye for writing this shit.)"
Epic!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Absolutely hilarious. Had me laughing myself shitless on the floor it was that funny :D anyway you know the drill: NEW CHAPPY NOAW!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Isador Akios chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Awesome. I love it. Can I get a vacation to GenericBeachWorld3 too?
Blackhole1 chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
And just when I though this story couldn't make any less sense...

Kikassou, there is a fine line between genius and madness. Honest to the Emperor, I don't know which side you are on.
deathshade37 chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
oh my god.I laughed so hard I cried "Heresy!This is heresy!"lol
Apocalypse Survivor chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
This is one of the funniest Warhammer stories I have ever read. Please update soon!
theluckyshot chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
The fact that you included 'We will rock you' by Queen in this chapter warrants a review for this in and of itself. If only for the purpose of telling you that you made me embarass myself in public for laughing like a lunatic. Not even joking a mother took her small child and practically ran away from me. Other than that it was worth it. Can't wait for the next instalment (I usually read such depressingly realistic things so this is a nice change of pace).

300-709.
Blackhole1 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
So the degree of silliness seems to increase every chapter. I look forward to seeing what insanity you conjure up next.
Grimmuald chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Horus!...So much heresy! :) Keep up the good, if slightly crazy work!
theluckyshot chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
This is just hilarious. Keep up the good work and don't worry about time in-between chapters.

300-709.
Bares His Teeth chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
fucking amazing lucky is my favroit so far
Grimmuald chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
lol, biggest bunch of luckiest, most unpleasant, dumbshits the guard has to offer. This is gonna end well :)

Keep it up!
Grimmuald chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
A nice combination of humour and seriousness, can't wait to see how this plays out, keep it up!