Reviews for follow the rule:UPDATED
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I loved how Temari handled that situation ;)
kunoichi12345 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
O.O TEMARI KILLED LILA?! dang, talk about overkill... other than that it's pretty cool. i like the sadisticness (kind of a sadist myself) but i felt the whole "no one has a problem with it cause it's the rules" was a little overboard... i would just leave that part out if it were me...
MusicLover213 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aww! I love how Shikamaru is cool with Temari murdering ppl and everything. And I loved the whole "pep rally" thing with Misa and Temari! That was pretty awesome.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I enjoyed this. Nice work.
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
teehee! I freakin LOVE Temari! XD
Tay Tay chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Baa daa baa baa baa,I'm Lovin this...story! I love it so Im sure you could have made Temari put on some whip cream lip cream goes better with coffee than Carelmal !

PS-Good job write lots more!(narusasu fan)
Bleh chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Loved it nice thinking for the caramel the rules are the rules :) (:
MaybeBlue chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hey it's your senpai! Awesome story! You wrote it really well. More stories plz? :D

And tell your sis she's awesome for the caramel bit. hehe ;)
hanika.starzone chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
KOYYYYYYYYYY! DIS THE SHIT! *thumbs up* This was absolutely goodgreatfantastic and anything positive! Keep it up!
Nolanthebiohazard chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
The death of the girl was a bit unnecessary, but I liked the basic idea:)
kagome1799 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I overall liked the story. I found the death of the girl to be a little dramatic, but the rest of the story was great.

Good job :)
someone chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
freakin'. awesome. STORY!

heh- lila got what she deserved! temari is THE BOMB!

eheheh :P
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Heh. Great oneshot. The murder was funny. I liked the story in general, , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief