Reviews for The Afterworlder Affair
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
This is an interesting story so far. I like how you added Blix, creating an expectation of something and then turning it on its head with Roan.
kawoosh chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
This fic is so good. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Oh, I am ACHING for Leia to look up at Han's face in the final scene. Please...!

"...She was the type of woman who needed proof of emotion to be demonstrated with devotion to her cause." Spot on. If only she could see more clearly Han's devotion...
Can't wait to read more of your work!
erindarroch chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
Love, love, love the ending of this. Wow. The tension you create is amazing. "... so that her only retreat was hi cabin." Smooth moves, Solo. And the way they just carry on the conversation as if the *other* thing that is happening between them isn't happening at all. Superb.
erindarroch chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
I love this story. And I love your characterisation of Han and Leia. This line: " undeniably relieved sigh, as though what he thought genuinely mattered to her." For me, that is the crux of their relationship, and I love how you have captured it here. She cares what he thinks and he returns the sentiment, even if they don't recognise or acknowledge it for a long time. I like stories that show their relationship being rooted in mutual respect and appreciation (or even admiration) for each other, as well as the romantic/sexual aspects. Thanks for writing!
Mako-clb chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Okay, this was not at all what I was expecting. Not sure what I was expecting, mind you, but this wasn't it. It was better.
Flotation Device chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
I loved this. Aside from the story's plot being super gripping and well-thought-out, this is by far the best depiction of Han Solo I've ever read on this website. His dialogue is so spot-on. Well done!
kawoosh chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Awww, I loved this.
Cristipotter chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Exquisite work, I must say. I'm in love with this story and with your writing style, characterization, and pretty much everything. It was brilliant, and I'm off to see some more from you. :)
Carrie1138 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
The pre-ESB period is an underused one, so I'm always glad to read something set then. And this turned out to be a rare treat - really well written, canon compliant, everyone in character, interesting plot ... what more could you ask for? It's practically the holy grail of fan fiction. Well done, and thanks for posting. I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Dally chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Really an amazing story! So well plotted and in character.
lizeelou chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Fantastic! I love the characterizations, they are spot-on! And your writing style is such a pleasure to read! The drama and the action fit together perfectly, without one being too over-bearing.
Diz chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
What an excellent story! Really outstanding!
YmaSolo chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very nice. I love how you captured the early Han/Leia mistrust - attraction dynamic. Nice banter too. Believable story line and a nice tight writing style. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Random SW Fan chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Another classic... I would have commented earlier, but I started re-reading and got all wrapped up in it again. It fits so beautifully in-universe and of course Han and Leia are perfectly crafted. Another great story from a gifted writer. Thanks for sharing it again with us!