Reviews for The Afterworlder Affair
Flotation Device chapter 3 . 1/6
I loved this. Aside from the story's plot being super gripping and well-thought-out, this is by far the best depiction of Han Solo I've ever read on this website. His dialogue is so spot-on. Well done!
kawoosh chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Awww, I loved this.
Cristipotter chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Exquisite work, I must say. I'm in love with this story and with your writing style, characterization, and pretty much everything. It was brilliant, and I'm off to see some more from you. :)
Carrie1138 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
The pre-ESB period is an underused one, so I'm always glad to read something set then. And this turned out to be a rare treat - really well written, canon compliant, everyone in character, interesting plot ... what more could you ask for? It's practically the holy grail of fan fiction. Well done, and thanks for posting. I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Dally chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Really an amazing story! So well plotted and in character.
lizeelou chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Fantastic! I love the characterizations, they are spot-on! And your writing style is such a pleasure to read! The drama and the action fit together perfectly, without one being too over-bearing.
Diz chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
What an excellent story! Really outstanding!
YmaSolo chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very nice. I love how you captured the early Han/Leia mistrust - attraction dynamic. Nice banter too. Believable story line and a nice tight writing style. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Random SW Fan chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Another classic... I would have commented earlier, but I started re-reading and got all wrapped up in it again. It fits so beautifully in-universe and of course Han and Leia are perfectly crafted. Another great story from a gifted writer. Thanks for sharing it again with us!
Lil-ripper chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Do I see a grim portent for Earth's future in Lunera's history?

I love the layout of your writing. It so much easier to reign in my short attention span when the page isn't a wall of text, and the way you space dialogue makes following each character's line so easy.

The way you capture Leia's perspective makes it hard not to relate and feel the way she feels. You manage to humanize all of the characters in a truly stunning way.

This is a magnificent peice of fiction that would make Lucas himself proud. I was so enthralled reading this I was dissapointed when I reached the last chapter, so I read it again.

Keep up the great work, Ivylore, you're an awesome author. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.