Reviews for The Prince and the Beauty's fairytale
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
Bloody Hell! Why on earth you abandon this master piece of a fic! Come on.. I love Rosalie/Edward and this is an amazing way to writte about these two.. Im Beg for you to come back and Update soon! Please! Or send me the story complete.. Please!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Awesome!
vivagirl93 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
okay. so, i am new to fanfiction. i mean, ive browsed before but nothing has really interested me or caught my attention until i read this story. i THOROUGHLY enjoy this story and i urge you to continue.. pweeze.. i made an account just so i can review this story and let you know that i LOVE what you're doing. I also watch the borgias and thats probably why i enjoy this so much. i really like how you stay true to the personalities of the character (with slight exaggerations, of course :-P)while changing the storyline completely. its as far removed from twilight as possible (another reason i like it so much..). So, although i know you have other priorities please keep this story in mind and finish. pweez pweez pweez pweez update a new chapter soon.
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
French. Yum.
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Loved this chapt.
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I love that showw!
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Lmfao eds reaction to bella
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Don't cre about isabella lol. Poor rose
Cold Roses in Winter chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Omg I love love this . So awesome.
bebeygurl15 chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
That was rosalie wasn't it... smh
bebeygurl15 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
J and b. Poetry and a wench and devil. Loves it.
bebeygurl15 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
bebeygurl15 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Mer. Lol. Eds sexy.
envyme13 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
hehehe ]
Kat SaaLe chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Thanks for updating! It is so sweet to know that Edward is jealous over Rosalie and that of course, despite beong the prince, Rosalie is not giving in easily! I wonder what does she thinks of Edward wooing her... I bet B couldn't care less since i'm sure she is all smitten for Jacob. Please keep updating, i'm so tired of B/E stories. I really believe E and R are perfect for each other, and i guess the person you are writing this for would love for you to keep updating this wonderful story!