Reviews for Bride & Prejudice Redux
Very sweet story
KitkatMama chapter 1 . 5/23
Nicely written rework and filling in of their romance. Your changes really work for me especially putting their getting together in London. It never made sense to me that they didn't at least talk before she returned to India and getting married within days of getting engaged in Amritsar seemed crazy. Loved how you wrote the scene in the bathroom with such a nice flavor of the original Lizzie/Darcy coversation running beneath it. Would love even more to read the next scene when they surprise the whole room with their news.
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Being Indian is not a religion. Hinduism and Buddhism are religions but being Indian simply explains that you come from India.
Meg chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This was a lovely story! I love this movie and I liked how you added to it but still kept the same feel and tone. Well done!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I really liked the story. You should continue writing.
malfoyhermione0 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
the end was too abrupt! i was enjoying this immensely, nontheless it was great!
g chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I love the ending you gave this story. It's going into my favorites. :)
g chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Very sweet. I love how close they are getting and the pace you've set for the relationship. It's nice to see all the family involved in the process as well. Mrs. Bakshi is a riot. :D Jaya is not missing Balraj very much...
g chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Loved this chapter as much as the introduction. I like the changes you made. Georgie and Jaya are great additions here.
g chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Nice introductory chapter!
Charmed Dark Alias chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
That is a very beautiful and moving story. I would love to read more of it. I constantly think about how sweet these two are together. I really love the way you worked Georgina into it.
Ayalim chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Cute.
EdwardCullenROX chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Awesome FF ! Really nicely done, especially the last chapter :)
Maegmel chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Well I liked most of the changes you made, they were pretty good and kudos to working with the Georgina/Will relationship it was skimmed over in the movie.

However, I think that Darcy and Lalita were supposed to come to their understanding in Amritsar, not in London. Though that scene was very well done. I love this movie and wish there were more fanfics about it.
gppr chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Lovely ending.

Thanks for sharing this. :)