Reviews for Bride & Prejudice Redux
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Being Indian is not a religion. Hinduism and Buddhism are religions but being Indian simply explains that you come from India.
Meg chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This was a lovely story! I love this movie and I liked how you added to it but still kept the same feel and tone. Well done!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I really liked the story. You should continue writing.
malfoyhermione0 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
the end was too abrupt! i was enjoying this immensely, nontheless it was great!
g chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I love the ending you gave this story. It's going into my favorites. :)
g chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Very sweet. I love how close they are getting and the pace you've set for the relationship. It's nice to see all the family involved in the process as well. Mrs. Bakshi is a riot. :D Jaya is not missing Balraj very much...
g chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Loved this chapter as much as the introduction. I like the changes you made. Georgie and Jaya are great additions here.
g chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Nice introductory chapter!
Charmed Dark Alias chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
That is a very beautiful and moving story. I would love to read more of it. I constantly think about how sweet these two are together. I really love the way you worked Georgina into it.
Ayalim chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Cute.
EdwardCullenROX chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Awesome FF ! Really nicely done, especially the last chapter :)
Maegmel chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Well I liked most of the changes you made, they were pretty good and kudos to working with the Georgina/Will relationship it was skimmed over in the movie.

However, I think that Darcy and Lalita were supposed to come to their understanding in Amritsar, not in London. Though that scene was very well done. I love this movie and wish there were more fanfics about it.
gppr chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Lovely ending.

Thanks for sharing this. :)
gppr chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Very sweet chapter. I liked how you handled the situation about the kiss. Darcy berating himself, apologizing and imagining the worse, was so "him" I'm glad they talked and reached that new understanding at the end.
gppr chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Great chapter. The interactions between all characters felt very natural, from Lakhi, Jaya and Chandra to Lalita and Darcy. His nervousness throughout was endearing as were the subtle ways in which Lalita is falling for him too.