Reviews for September
Nekotite chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Once again, fantastically written!
I was scared you were going to break up Logan and Camille for angsty purposes but I'm glad they're together. They make a great couple.
Now, what should I read next? :)
mspstar97 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Very nice! You took a sensitive issue and made it into a profound story. Wonderful job!
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Awww this was such a sad, yet sweet story! Well, at least it was sweet at the end... I cried quite a lot at the beginning, especially since I had just read the prequel to this... See I have such a bad memory at 01:15 on a early Monday morning that I can't even remember the title! Anyway, another amazing story!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Aaaaaaaw sooo sweet! I loved this story! 3
CelestialSonata7 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
Aaaaaaaaw yay happy birthdays! I love Luke, he is so awesome!

I can't even imagine a big swirly slide in a small Minnesota house bedroom. XD
CelestialSonata7 chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Aaaaaaaaw I love how Logan hugs Carlos' dads partner too. That so sweet! Yay no trial, though I could totally see some awesome angst there. But this is good too, angst can't go on forever, I guess. :P
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Aaaaaaaaaw officer Garcia is soooo cute with Logan! XD Yay they finally found him!
ThenThere'sYou chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Hmmm...1:00am, I really should sleep, but this fic is amazing! I have to read it!
happygirl57 chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
This story is amazing and seemed very realistic. I loved the last chapter the best but the rest were amazing as well.
AbbyMasrai chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
I liked the ending. And the beginning. And the middle. And-well..you get the hint. I loved this chapter! Poor Kendall and James...they need to stop keeping it inside! Hahaha, I love how both Logan and Carlos told them that. It was cute. And the part with Logan and Camille was precious and sweet and romantic. If we could all be so lucky to find love like that. And I'm happy that Logan has a goal now! A definite sign of healing. Marvelous. I'm sorry you started to get tired of this story and weren't getting consistenet reviews...it makes me sad. But I'm glad you finished it, and even if you weren't happy with it, I was! And that's all that matters, right? Hahaha. Wonderful, wonderful story, Laura.
AbbyMasrai chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
OH GOSH, the title of this chapter is just CRUEL! Ugggh...sooo much angst! I can't compute...overload...aaaah. This was great because it shows that Logan is not completely better, which I think is accurate for someone who's gone through as much as he has. He will relapse. It just happens and is part of the recovery process. So kudos to you for showcasing that. :) A wonderful, but terribly angsty chapter!
AbbyMasrai chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
Awww! AWWWWWW! AAAAAWWWW! So sweeet and angsty...how is that even possible? But seriously, wonderful chapter. You captured everyone's emotions so well. It was a perfect portrayal of what was going on. Just lovely. :)
AbbyMasrai chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Man, that was an emotional roller coaster! Logan calls the guys out on their self-loathing, Justin calls Logan out...and Gregory is dead. Dang. AAAAH! I'm glad he doesn't have to go to trial, but at the same time...he escaped justice. Well, earthly justice. I suppose he'll face eternal justice...but still...he COPED out! Bah! Anyways, wonderful chapter...definitely gotta keep on my toes whenever I read one of your stories! :D I promise I'll finish reading and reviewing this story in a little bit and then I shall read all the other stories I missed in the past few months. GREAT chapter, Miss Laura!
AbbyMasrai chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
YAAAY! He's ok...for now. I don't trust you. Something's gonna happen...aaaah! Now I'm all nervous again! But seriously, lovely chapter. I'm so happy Camille was able to bring him back. They're so sweet together! And yay, she's moving in with the Knights! God Bless Mrs. Knight for taking in all these kids! She's a very wonderful mother!
AbbyMasrai chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
WAAAAAAAH! You are SO CRUEL! Yes, I said it! You are a meanie bobeanie! I'm so distraught now...he can't be institutionalized! He was doing better! He can't permanently relapse! Aaaaah! :'( I'll be off in my own personal Weeping Corner, please excuse me...