Reviews for Language Most Foul
Dreamer Rose chapter 6 . 9/23
Aaannd Megatron has just made a fatal error. I guess he forgot the last time he *bleep*ed with Starscreams trine. Not to mention he just did something that is sure to send Soundwave into a murderous rampage. I don't see him surviving this.
canikostar99 chapter 6 . 6/8
-grumbles at apparent discontinuation- I demand you finish what you started. How are the elite trine and boom box family gonna escape the paranoid lunatic commander? Will Thundercracker and Frenzy survive? Will the Autobots be the ones to help save the enemy commanding officers? Will Megatron's crazed rampage be met with mutiny? These questions demand answers.
scelecat chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I weep for the mech who tries to seduce Starscream!
Fireworks chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
This is just such a amazing story and I really hope u update soon because I just have to know what happens to Thundercracker and Frenzy
Update soon !
Jillythewolfgirl chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
I didn't know what I was getting myself into, coming into this story. But now that I've read it you've hooked my tiny little reader's heart in a vice. In english that means: I love your story sooo much, and please update because it is awesome and I want Frenzy to live.
Skye chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I really love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next, the suspense is killing me.
mochilera chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
me en encanta la descripciĆ³n de la voz de star, un fic original, felicitaciones :)
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Oh my goodness! I hope they are okay!
Yashida chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Pleeeeeeeeease update?

Pretty please?

This story is just too good to be abandoned!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
D: OMGWHATHAPPENSTHISISTOOGOODTODISCONTINUEPLEEEAAASSSEEEEEEEWRITEMORE! Hey, is there a sequel? PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEQUEL OR SO HELP ME I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, TACKLE YOU, AND DRAG YOU TO YOUR COMPUTER/MOBILE DEVICE AND FORCE YOU TO WRITE!

(Ok, so before ANYONE freaks out on me, I'm just going to say this: NO ONE is to take ANY of my threats seriously! These are just for fun, and just for laughs for the author/anyone reading the comments, OK? I DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH ON THREATS! Got it? Good.)
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
... XD dat voice... I WANNA HEAR IT!
Lady-Nebkhat chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
love your story. great job so far! I can't wait to see what happens.
Qwertzu824 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Gyaaah! You tease! Talk about cliffhangers... Thanks for updating, I will be looking forward to the next chapter
Rae the demiQuing chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
BAAAAH! NOOOO!
Vigatus chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Oh wow! Megaton has crossed the Rubicon. Looking forward to a Decpticon civil war.