Reviews for Language Most Foul
Fireworks chapter 6 . 1/23
This is just such a amazing story and I really hope u update soon because I just have to know what happens to Thundercracker and Frenzy
Update soon !
Jillythewolfgirl chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
I didn't know what I was getting myself into, coming into this story. But now that I've read it you've hooked my tiny little reader's heart in a vice. In english that means: I love your story sooo much, and please update because it is awesome and I want Frenzy to live.
Skye chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I really love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next, the suspense is killing me.
mochilera chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
me en encanta la descripción de la voz de star, un fic original, felicitaciones :)
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Oh my goodness! I hope they are okay!
Yashida chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Pleeeeeeeeease update?

Pretty please?

This story is just too good to be abandoned!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
D: OMGWHATHAPPENSTHISISTOOGOODTODISCONTINUEPLEEEAAASSSEEEEEEEWRITEMORE! Hey, is there a sequel? PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEQUEL OR SO HELP ME I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, TACKLE YOU, AND DRAG YOU TO YOUR COMPUTER/MOBILE DEVICE AND FORCE YOU TO WRITE!

(Ok, so before ANYONE freaks out on me, I'm just going to say this: NO ONE is to take ANY of my threats seriously! These are just for fun, and just for laughs for the author/anyone reading the comments, OK? I DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH ON THREATS! Got it? Good.)
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
... XD dat voice... I WANNA HEAR IT!
Lady-Nebkhat chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
love your story. great job so far! I can't wait to see what happens.
Qwertzu824 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Gyaaah! You tease! Talk about cliffhangers... Thanks for updating, I will be looking forward to the next chapter
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
BAAAAH! NOOOO!
Vigatus chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Oh wow! Megaton has crossed the Rubicon. Looking forward to a Decpticon civil war.
Vigatus chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Looks like Megatron is going to write his own down fall.
Qwertzu chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Thanks for the update! What an intense ending...
AvengedVeralin chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
You've done it this time, what a cliffhanger. I hope Frenzy comes out of this alright, or else Megatron may have dug himself a path straight down to the Pit by an outraged Soundwave.