Reviews for Banned from Argo
Sefiriot chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
*spit take* Somehow I don't think that Kirk had the time to get on "the remnants of his pants" properly after fishing for that communicator, and make sure they stayed on long enough to not embarrass himself. Why do I think that poor Ensign Kyle blushed redder than a tomato after that beam-up? Because I'm positive he just saw his CO in his birthday suit and nothing else. Ok, maybe there might have been makeup in certain areas, but elsewhere? I doubt it. Unless of course the transporter crew have seen their Captain nekkid often enough they don't bat an eyelid at it. Which, considering this is James T. Kirk, may be truer than we know. XD
droopydog chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
OMG! I haven't heard that song, but I have to go find it. This is so damn funny. It's on my alerts... can't wait for more. Hilarious. Tribbles? Dangerous? Really? :~)
bookdragon01 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
LOL! Thank God I wasn't drinking anything when I hit "Yep, never let anyone tell ya tribbles are innocus - incuous - harmless, ladies..."
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
If this is a sin, then I say with Martin Luther: 'sin boldly!' and please go on.

(Thanks for the nod to Giotto too).
Sefiriot chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh dear. That official really REALLY doesn't know what he's in for, does he? When you consider what ship that is, and who the Captain is... And the rest of his bridge crew; and heck, the general ages of the crew in general. Hah! The blue shirts might just be the sanest of the lot for a given definition and range of 'sane'. Except Sulu. The gold and red shirts are all a loss. ROFL!

I have to say that I love that filk (currently listening to it and laughing myself sick listening as it never gets old), and am overjoyed to see someone writing this little expansion on the song in Reboot!verse. I'm thinking that reboot!folk can probably make the situation described in the original filk even worse, and Pike will be turning red-white-purple in short order when he gets around to chewing Kirk out- top of the list might be Scotty and Chekov parking that shuttle where it definitely shouldn't be. Can I say that I'm REALLY curious as to Uhura's bit? The hows and whys of *that* situation have nagged at me constantly ever since I heard the song...