Reviews for Accidentally In Love
OneWay chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Thank you so much! This was a heart-warming FF. I really, really love it!

Wonderfully Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
for your first fic i LOVED it!

some people might have skipped the lyrics bit but you know what did? I sang them. And it actually made me happy, that song is so lovely, so cute to put it in.

Most of the fic was in character, loved it.

Maybe Angel shouldn't have said "no way" (referring to Angel answering that he wasn't IN love with her), it's a bit harsh, he definitely wouldn't have said that even if he meant it.

And maybe a little out of character in some places, but all in all I still LOVED it. The fic was amazing and just totally made my night. Great all round happy fic. Awesome job.
sheshe21 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oooooooooooh! My heart! It was like the overly chubby cupid shot his stupid arrow at me, landing in my beating heart! I just totally went gaga over this fic! You, yeah you! Write more Cordy/Angel couple fics! You do it so well. (Sighs happily) Plus, a wet Angel in a towel makes my heart go all pitter patter... Dang, now I'll have that immage in my brain all night... Yummy!
Mr.BAN chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Amazing! Completely amazing! I literally fell in love with this story. So real, so passionate and funny at the same time. Very well done. I guess I speak for the other reviewers of this story when I say: PLS CONTINUE!
spangelbanger chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
decent story, I couldn't help thinking close to the end when he couldn't breath "well yeah, being dead and all that's not to high on the to do list". But it was still pretty good.
Libby Lee Smythe chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Hi! I love your story! It is definitely on of the best ones I have ever read! And I know how you feel, the plot bunnies annoy me constantly :) Could you please please please please please consider writeing some more Angel Cordi song-fics? Or possibly continue this one? Again I love this story!

~Libby Lee Smythe
CaptScarlett chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Very sweet, I enjoyed this. Perhaps you'd consider continuing the ring plot line? I'd like to read more.