Reviews for This Ordinary Life
cjunited38 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
woooooohooooooo go janie lol
Louee chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
You really are a talented and gifted writter. Please keep up your good work!
cheethos chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ugh.. That was sweet. First it made me bitter because of Maura's parents for making her cry. Then there's Jane to the rescue. Ugh. You made me all soft and mushie inside. ;"
Oceanblu76 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Love this series! Great job!
yankee77 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Adorable and playful chapter. I really like how you incorporate a song with each chapter. Well done!

Tiff
Swishla chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
What a great chapter! Perhaps the only thing missing was Angela ribbing Jane for taking Maura into the tree house. (g) Very interesting that Jane wrote things down in a journal (kind of girlie) but not what she wrote. Glad to see she continues with that.
Miss Nowhere chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Oh that's hot :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Demonstrations are good!
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Awe Maura and Jane should kiss in trees more often
Swampje chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
What a beautiful story, very touching. I'm pretty sure more readers have asked this, but please continue this story if you can!
Swishla chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Your one shots are great and are already forming into a great story, one showing love and friendship. Can't wait to see where you take us.
Oceanblu76 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
This was great.. heartbreaking! But now Jane needs to wake up!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Wake up Jane or Maura will take away your coffee rights!
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
That was extremely well written and very sweet, though the perfect amount of heartbreak as well.
angelfoo chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
WOW! I normally don't go for song based fics bit this story was really good. You really had both character voices down well. The story kept my attention right from the beginning. I hope to read more from you. Thanks so much for posting.