Reviews for Been There, Done That
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Poor Jack, but that ending was just ADORABLE!
MunVPurplePotato chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
A whe-wow. uh. no. sorry that is not right uh no never saying/typing that again. ever. noooo. GAH! hold on I have to check on my potion gah! bye
inactive22222 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
So adorbs, love the whole thing. I think the Doc deserves a break no one ever thinks of the hero.
greieve chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awe this was so sweet -
Squidley chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hmmmm, I had mixed feeling about this.
In the beginning I felt almost as outraged as Jack, it just didn't seem right or in character for the Doctor to "retire", but I did warm up to it for some reason during that scene inside the TARDIS where the Master asked if he was happy. By the end I find that I liked this little fic very much, thanks for writing! :3
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow cute but its kinda sad that the Doctor stopped saving the world... its his thing, his forte, you know?
looselipsandfreudianslips chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
It's so damn cute. I really, really like this. Especially the part where it meshes with my conspiracy theories. You're a pretty rad writer, too.
Hidden in the shadowlands chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Absoloutely love it.
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
LOL! I have to admit, I laughed out loud through this whole thing! I can so see this happening with 10, oh man, hilarious! Great job!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Poor Jack. Who thought the Doctor would retire?

Loved that bit about the Doctor writing all the Doctor Who stuff, and making it up even. LOL! So funny. ::grins::