Reviews for Leave No Man Behind
Jessi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Uhm write another chapter or die xD
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I am loving this so far. Please continue it soon. :)
Prongs Padfoot and Mooney CO chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Keeeeeeeeeep goin' pleeeeeeeease! It's amazing and i wanna read about that exploration of sam nd gabe's bond... this is going to be fun!
E chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
If I were rich I would hire you to write for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
continue please
ThePen23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was really cute, and that last thought about how for Sam, it's not smart and dumb, but right and wrong, was totally spot on. I think I'm slowly falling in love with your stories. I would love to see more in this little verse(even though I don't think it's a verse yet).
mary chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love it, what are the affects? Please keep going!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
SO what are the affects of what Sam did? More please?
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
and this is a fix-it i can sooo get behind.. lol.. all bonding fics should just go on and on and on.. i'm one of those annoying people that while i might write i hardly ever finish because i can never come up with a good ending .. things never just end there is always more story to tell and when i come across fics like this i just want to read until my eyes fall out hehe.. so yeah .. taking up the chant of more more more even though i know the fic is finished and you have so much else going on .. lol.. okay shutting up the stalkerish babble now.. just.. yeah .. thank you .. trenee
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was super cute! I love it!
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Why does it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeend! Why why why why why! Nooooooooooooo ending! Dammit! I loved this! So much more convincing than them just driving off and LEAVING GABRIEL TO DIE! Sorry, rant over :D it was fantastic. I thought it was really cute that they wanted to go back to him (well Sam did) and Dean and Kali were willing to help. Loved how they saved him at the last possible second. Kali's implied warning about whether Gabriel would like it or not is something I was highly curious about :D you could definitely continue! Anyway, fantastic job and thank you for writing it! Loved ittttt! Blessed be )
blackmagic661 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
really good, i do hope this isnt a one shot though, i want to know what happens next
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awww this is cute! Please update!
raion chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Amazing start. I can certainly see John teaching his boys the Marine code of leaving no man behind _~

So Sam thinks he knows what this connection he now has with Gabriel means? Somehow I doubt that *gg* but the timing really was perfect and Gabriel took it better than I expected.

Never thought I'd say that but Kali's sleight of hand does come handy at times XD

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Another good story, which I hope will be continued!