Reviews for Red Fades Before Blue
cressey chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
How depressingly beautiful :) Poor Alice.
Bellsbabe chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
WOW I like this one!
brokende chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I loved this story-so original, hazy in its booze and mystery. The characterization of Alice is shocking and sad and vital and sexy and so, so right, in the most unusual of ways. I feel sick for her.

And the lemon? Ugh. Thanks for that!

Fantastic job! Like nothing I've read, and a tremendous pleasure. Thanks for sharing, and best of luck in the contest!
PortiaKhalo chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh My... This is so well written. Yours is an unexpectedly perfect Alice, and a Leah as beautiful as she should be.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is beautiful, so sad and touching. Fascinating.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
very mysterious and sexy.
theswandive chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was dark and delicious. And that's an Alice I would continue to read about - very, very nice. ;-)

Good luck!
DarkBlueBella chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Very intriguing. I feel I want to know more about Alice in this story. Interesting setting and characters. Thanks for writing!
MissRebecca912 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Loved it!

The writing style was fantastic, so much detail!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
twilightheaded23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
loved this very much. dark, mysterious and kind of ambiguous. I liked that you're never quite sure what Alice's deal is. good luck in the contest!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Love it
livinginadw chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Beautifully written, not to mention fucking hot!

You have a fab way with words, love it!
MizzHyde chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I loved this story, seeing Alice find out about herself, and Leah finding a way out of her pain. The imagery is also beautiful, the blue electricity seeping in everywhere.

I think there might be a longer story in here somewhere? I'd love to know more about Alice, and I think she would too!