Reviews for Reformations
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This oneshot is absolutely perfect in my eyes.

It's sensual, beautiful and blisteringly hot.

The incorporation of Gaelic sounds natural rather than contrived and is a lovely addition.

The pairing is intriguing.

This is without a doubt my favourite entry. Really good luck in the contest and thank you for sharing.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm glad that you emphasized this, "clean fingers of my other hand" and then her washing her hands at some point as it seems some author's don't either bother, or actually know :( about the health concerns when playing anal.

I really liked the focus on their relationship and that this was just a facet of it, but didn't define it.

Another line I really enjoyed was, "She exhales, in relief, in disappointment."

Great story!
PortiaKhalo chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Lovely... The incorporation of the Gaelic was moving.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I always love reading fics with other languages as well as English present, and this is no exception. The balance here is lovely.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
really wonderful. I especially loved the use of Gaelic.
DarkBlueBella chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
A sexy and beautiful story...I really felt the love between them. And that lemon, it was intense! I loved the way Maggie cared for Jane and released her from the stress of her public life and then how they were so sweet together afterwards. Well done and thank you for an amazing story.
livinginadw chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Quite possibly the hottest thing I have ever read, I am utterly and totally ded. And need a change of underwear... UNF!
MizzHyde chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
J. F. C.

I need to go and have a little lie down now.

That is possibly one of the hottest things I have ever read.

::ded::