Reviews for No Point for Tears
Mysaki chapter 3 . 6/18
That was beautiful. Very very Sad, but beautiful.
Licilynn chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
This story was so sad yet heartwarming. it brought me to tear as well as made me smile.
veena chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This story hurts me like hell. I always loved happy endings, coz actual life(reality) is always a tragedy.., so in stories we can always make happy ones. But this story touch my heart.
I just wish that kagome is alive, and happily with inuyasha...
CoolioKats chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Me did not likey! Why did u make kagome die ?
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I absolutely loved this! It was so sad in a beautiful way and I just couldn’t stop reading it! You did an amazing job and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us!

;3

-TMTMFD
kikyoisaBYOTCH chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I have to admit..i cried...the whole time v.v
kirr1001 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
And I forgot to add, I wish I could write something as beautiful and emotional like you.
kirr1001 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
when people leave a review to story like, "I cried so hard!" or something like that, I don't quite believe them because it's hard to think that they'd cry over some fanfic when there's so much bigger things to cry I DID cry when I read wrote everything perfectly and their moments together where happy but I'm glad that he found happiness in the end. but... I still cried.

Thank you!
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
That was so beautiful and sad! So sad! Thank you for posting this! It was very touching!
Glon Morski chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
That was a sad fic. Maybe not enough t make me cry, but it was close. Like really, really close. I enjoyed the read. Thank yu very much for sharing this :)
camilaatkinson chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
It just... I can feel their pain. And that really hurts. Spot on! I love this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Made me cry. :(
LadyA.R.R.O chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Wah! I cried. I knew it would a sudo sad/happy ending and I still make the tears! Good writing. Cute.
cj chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
FUCKING DAMNIT.

I WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE A HAPPY ENDING.

all i did was cry :(
wishIwereanime chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
so sad, yet so sweet. aa truly wonderful story :')