Reviews for Weasley Summer Discoveries
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I really enjoyed this. It shows a great maturity from Ron.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Wow as in WOW! Of all the Ron that have been written and I've read this is not he best Ron ever. Congratulations and thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was probably the best thing I've ever read. Please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
You should totally do a sequel about the brothers talking to Ron about the information Ginny let slip!
I love your writing and this was a great story about sibling "bonding" :)
wintermxlum chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I found this story very touching. I love the friendship and deep love that runs between Ron and Ginny, how Harry wasn't the focus of the story, and how Ron was the wisest and most sensible. Most fanfics I read depict Ron as a tactless, stupid, forever hungry waste of space. Thank you for depicting him as the younger brother that everybody under estimated and didn't realise that he grew up too fast. Thank you for giving him the respect he deserves.
Yours in grate fullness,
Dragonclaw11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is wonderfully written. I especially enjoyed Ron's touch to the story-I think you wrote the character's beautifully.

Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I cied at this. Good happily ever after with gin, harry
So thats hoy molly found out bout the quest!
stoneslay96 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Nice story
LunaBeth203 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I love this!
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, this is awesome! D
lemsv chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Well, definitely not cannon but way better the cannon! Vey nice really. Good work!
Phoenix003 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Really good!
parihpfan chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I absolutely loved it ... I would also love to hear how Ron explained his brothers after all this. It was really amazing seeing Ron-Ginny bond, I have not read anything like this before and it was amazing... you literally made me cry ... Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of work. Please do write more.
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This was a wonderful story! I've always thought that the twins were extremely loyal to Harry (right from second year and leading him down the hallways proclaiming his "Dark Wizard" status). Great!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is absolutely wonderful. Seems likely that the Weasley boys woud do s0mtuing like this for Ginny, they are very protective of her.