Reviews for The Daioh Of The Rings
Hunting For Stars chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Funny and promising
Hwaet chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
The crossover idea is brilliant, and so far the story shows a lot of promise. I also love both LOTR and Azumanga Daioh.

As a fellow beginning fanfic writer, I have only two more comments: (1) I see that you're trying to insert frequent jokes into the narration. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, that's the style I usually use when I try (the key word there is "try") to write humor. But I just want to say that, as far as this particular story goes, you probably shouldn't spend too much time forcing yourself to think of jokes. The basic premise of the story is funny enough as it is. (Now, maybe jokes just flow like tap water for you. If that's the case, then I am extremely envious of you.) (2) I'm very interested to see which Azumanga character will fill the role of Sauron.
emROCKS chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
It is really good for your first fic please continue to Wright it
Tochiotome-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ahahahahahhahahaa XD
Yukari-sensei is a wizard? OMG!
I wonder what Sakaki will be. Update soon!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Not a bad fusion of Azumanga Daioh and Lord of the Rings as for Yukari ever considered calling her a 'Sorceress'?
KawaiiRiniBunny chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I don't remember exactly how I found this story, but I'm glad I did! You took two extremely different stories filled with completely different characters and made it work. It was short, but you've got a very good story going! I urge you to continue, because I'm sure it would be fantastic.

Great job. :]
two-four-six-oh-one chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Okay, let me bullet-point the circumstances of my reactions for you.

See LOTR in Azumanga Daioh crossovers

what?

read story

Oh my god, this is a brilliant parody of Tolkien's prose, I love it

Only one chapter, story hasn't updated since mid-january

Y U DO DIS

Please go on with the story! I really like it!
flying.bicycle chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This looks funny and promising!