Reviews for Hermione's Otter
Just A Strange Fairy chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
This was so sweet!
Rose Green chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hi!I'm Rose Green。I come from China。May I translate it?It's really nice!
Please answer me soon
vampirechewtoy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
So fluffy :) So cute :) Loved every bit of it!
Hazmonster chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is absolutely beautiful :)

I read a story by 'yadeniky' and we were discussing how I thought it would be sweet if Hermione's partronus turned into Ron's because he was the love of her life; much like Snape's turned into a doe- so yadeniky sent me the link to this story because it seemed relevant, and I think it's brilliant! You have written it so well and wonderfully, it's so adorable and I wouldn't hesitate to suggest it to others, I'm also going to feature it on my DeviantArt journal along with other amazing Romione stories. Exellent work! :D xx
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aww what a sweet one-shot. Yes indeed I enjoyed how you made their patronuses convey their destiny with each other. Bravo!
Conscience-Artist chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really liked this. Alot!

I've been thinking of a way to incorporate the use and connection of a patronus between people in my story but haven't thought if anything yet.

The was great!

You're very talented :)
dawnnightfall chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Brilliant!I think this is very touching and ,may I translate it into Chinese?I want more people in China to read it.:)
beifonglover chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I read this on my phone and lived but I forgot to favourite :O

so after a long search I found it again! [I forgot the name and stuff]

anyway great fic!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I LOVE the last lines, it was a very romantic touch! :)
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That's cute. Jo is so clever. I remember reading about the otter-weasel thing years ago, but I never knew about the holding hands thing. That's real cool!
RyanRow02 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Sweet-cute-beautiful-true! Thank you for writing this :P
Anonymous999 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh, yes! The Patronus-fate thing. Classic...

It was very sweet. Kudos :D
krynn chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Brilliant idea! Really great story. Loved the interaction btwn the two, and the meanings u created behind the patronuses.

Im sure u know, but the burrow is on Ottery St. Catchpole or something like that. Another little tie in behind Hermione's patronus. Not sure where i read that... maybe jkr herself?

Anyway, Loved the story! ! Ty. Plz write more :D
SnogwartsSchool chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
*Sigh happily* Beautiful fic
thlove chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Aww! So sweet! A match made in Heaven! Thank you!