Reviews for Cracked Shell
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
wow, this is so well-written.. poor Ginny
potterride chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
the quote that you put in the A/N it did fit with the story. Usually many quotes dont fit with the story, although this did. The beginning was a great one, but the ending was brilliant

potterride
lowi chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was extremely beautiful! Perfect capturing of ginny, you write wonderfully.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Simply, plainly beautiful. Such amazing languages, and a really original idea from the prompt you had!

Priya x
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this is a nice one-shot, though sad
Ashley Rose Everdeen Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Love this! Thanks for your review on my HP/ Facebook story! Thank you- and continue please!

-xoxo The Former AshleyRoseSparrow (Now Ashley Rose Everdeen Malfoy!)
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This really well written. I loved how she feels guilty about not grieving for Dumbledore. And the little sentence you wrote about Ron screaming in his sleep is really believable. I like how the last scene feels so furtive. Awesome job.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hello,

Aww, this was so good! I really like the part " he's kissing you and you're kissing him and, oh, maybe someone else can save the world this time around" It flows so well (: I love your writing style, it's so flowy and descriptive and you can tell you really tried to become the character. And I hardly ever read stories in second person, so that was a bonus too (:

Great work

Rhr4eva
youcanreachthestars chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was very, very powerful, I thoroughly enjoyed it, wow!