Reviews for Exception
Spice of Life chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I absolutely LOVE the way you're writing Carlos. I can't stand it when people write him OOC, so I'm ecstatic about this lol.
Taylor chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Awesome story it was probably posted a while ago so sorry I'm reviewing so late but what's up with every bully's name being Taylor? In books even a bully I knew in grade school was named Taylor:( any way loved the story
Taylor
(I'm not a bully even if my name is Taylor;) )

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
hope for eternity chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
DUN DUN DUUUUNNN!
hope for eternity chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
I KNEW IITTTTT! *pats self on back*
hope for eternity chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Is Logan embarrassed because this Taylor person is a girl/woman?
PichiKeen chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Oh this. Oh my good Lord, THIS.

I can't put into words how this makes me feel, because there AREN'T enough words in the English language.

The four of them just having intimate moments as best friends is so undeniably fantastic. And the way you write children is surprisingly accurate. I could go on and gush about every small, specific thing I adored about this fic, but then this review would be unbearably long.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Oh, this is beautiful! The boys are all so sweet, and oh, poor Logan! I did not see that coming - his tormentor being a girl.

Your writing is great; it all flows very well, and you managed to foreshadow and set things up nicely. One thing in particular I liked was that none of the reactions seemed out of proportion, as so often happens in fanfiction. Everyone was in character and nothing felt exaggerated or odd. Even Mr. Garcia getting physical with Mr. Greene fit, since you had mentioned earlier that he had been sent to "sensitivity training" on numerous occasions. I appreciate it when an author takes the time to actually set things up like that, so that bit just made me grin.

I really, really enjoyed reading this fic. *leaves to go read your other fics . . .*

-Voices
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
That. Was. Awesome! I loved this story! You should even make a sequel or somehting! I love everything about it! Realllllllllly nice job!
fuzzybuzz21 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
This is officially one of my most favorite stories ever! I can't believe I've never seen it until today! I can't even explain how much I love it!
Mizz Nikki chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
I'm so horrible, I can't believe I didn't review. Sorry Rose, my excuse is really lame too: I thought I already reviewed this chapter. I'm an idiot and it won't ever happen again.

I so so loved this chapter and it was a great way to end this story. Carlos freaking out over a paper cut was so funny. I so thought Taylor was gonna go after them. Apparently she's not as dumb as I thought she was. I should have known she wouldn't, considering this was the last chapter.

This was such a great story, Rose. I really really liked it and I so can't wait to read your next upcoming story. Which ever wins in the poll, I'm sure it will be great.

Thanks for uploading this story! You're a genius when it comes to writing! :D
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Ahhh! I LOVE the way you ended this!

This was a great story. I loved it so much. Very nicely done, very nicely written. I enjoyed it greatly. The moral to the story was amazing, your writting was fantastic.

Great job with this story, really. I loved this story. Nicely done.

I hope to hear from you in the future.

-Rachel :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
OMG NOOOOOO! it's over already now I'm sad that was so good is all I have to say great job and I hope you write more :D

PR
thisinactiveaccount chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
I can't believe it's finally over. :( This has been one of my favorite stories. EVER.

Oh, Carlos. Freaking out over a paper cut and Logan drinking a lot of water. And watching Logan very carefully during dodge ball. I'm glad that Logan is feeling so much better :D I also loved Kendall's contract thing.

I seriously thought Taylor was going to charge at them again. Then again, it is the last chapter. But I was still scared. Well, Taylor is out of their lives now :D

Again, I loved this story soooooooooo much. I can't wait for your next story! :D
xEryChan chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Loved, loved, LOVED this chapter! Such a perfect way to end this story! :D

I was laughing so hard when Carlos was freaking over Logan's paper cut. I could go back a million times and read that part and it would never cease to make me laugh. I just love pre-series stories like so so much. Mr. Garcia still rocks, I love him.

Anyways, I so so love this story and thanks for writing it. It's sad to see it end but that means another story is coming up, which I'm going to enjoy.

Rose, you are one brilliant writer.
RenegadeZer0 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
If only I had the attention span, to go back and find out how many times "exception" was used overall. Oh, well...little did they know...that Best-friendship, would blossom into...CARGAN!

Sean

Unfortunately there are no exceptions to me NOT reviewing!