Reviews for Exception
Miss Fenway chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Ah this was such a perfect ending to a beautiful story! I felt like Carlos in the beginning when he was so happy to see Logan laughing again. So precious. And then Logan's papercut. Carlos. -heart- Those boys.

Mr. Garcia had to take sensitivity training lol. That was one of my favorite parts. Easily. Because Mr. Garcia was simply incredible in this story.

Kendall's little um I forget the word. . . Dang. Thing. Lol. I'm sorry. Brain dead here. Anyway the little Promise thing was precious. My favorite part.

I loved this story. Thanks so much for writing it! :)
inastorminmybestdress chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
It's a shame its over. But I can't wait to see what your next project is!

I was laughing so hard when Carlos started screaming at Logan's paper cut. I love pre-series stuff!

Thanks for another brilliant story!

LVNF
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
yeah! Taylor is nothing! Got nothin on them! Kendall's pretty clever with the whole paper thing. This was so adorable! So sad it's over but that's a good thing cuz logan's alright now! YAY!
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Great story so cute i just loved it!
Rockport268 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Awwww! This chapter was just soooo sweet! I loved it! Well, I loved everything about it except the fact that it's the last one...seriously, now I finished 2 stories today! 2! Ad they were the 2 best ones! Ah, well, I guess that means that there's more room for future stories...hint hint wink wink. I seriously can't wait until your next story and I promise I will read your other super-intense story whose name I am blanking on at some point. Eventually. Probably either some day when nobody's home and I can read the whole thing in peace or I'll just read a chapter a day for however long so I dont' get overloaded with intense-ness lol.

But back to this chapter...it was so sweet! I loved how Mr. Garcia had to do sensitivity training AGAIN! And I liked how Taylor just glared at them and left...but I think that I would have had her say something to the guys. Idk what exactly though. But that's just me. And I love the thingy that Kendall drew up for them all to sign (oh, and James, he put in the one tiny bit). It was cute. And I LOVED how Carlos started freaking out over Logan's paper cut. THAT was HILARIOUS! And so Carlos-like, too. The entire story I kept forgetting that they are all 12...Carlos kept acting so immature (don't get me wrong, that's perfect and all) and since it was all about him...well it made them all seem younger. But it was ADORABLE! This story is definitely one of the best that I've read. It was ADORABLE but there wasn't that intense-ness that makes the story all heavy and it was nice and light and cute and it was a nice break from all the other stories that I've been reading lately. Since this is the end of the story I'll say great story and start a new one soon!
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Dawww! That was so cute! Especially Carlos flipping his lid over a papercut. Silly Carlos! I love his thought process, too- his naive and optimistic outlook on life :)

Great story, I'm kinda sad to see it end :)
CheekyBrunette chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
AWWWWWWW! Have I ever mentioned I love everything you do? Everyone should read this.

I love the mention of Paul. I cracked up for at least a good half hour. My sister was all "what's wrong with you?" And I was like, "nothing..."

I like how you ended it! You so have me excited for the next book!
Oddbeliever chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
OHHHHHHHHHHH!

PWN!

got pwned! rocks! I love Logan and Carlos and your bad girl is actually mean and rude!

Good job!

keep writing

Oddbeliever
Mizz Nikki chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
YAYY! Your laptop was fixed. Now, I need to get mine fixed :/

Now about the chapter, I loved it. Taylor got what was coming to her. Mr. Garcia was awesome, I hate Mr. Greene, and that scene with the ticket at the end was just epic. I literally laughed when I read that scene. It was funny.

I so can't wait for the next chapter of this. I wonder if Taylor is gonna confront them. Either way, I love this story and I can't wait to read more.

Update soon, PLEASE? :D
inastorminmybestdress chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Well at least Taylor got what was coming to her! Go Mr Garcia!

After your next big project, maybe you could write another story about the boys when they were younger? I love reading stories like that and you're really good at them.

Update soon!

LVNF
Snowboarder chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
MR. GARCIA IS THE BOMB! HE WAS SO AWESOME!AAAAAHHHHHHHH! THAT WAS SSSSSSSOOOO COOL! "Have a nice day" OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG! IM GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF HOW COOL HE WAS IN THIS CHAPTER! TAKE THAT MR. GREENE! TAKE THAT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!(explodes)
thisinactiveaccount chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
:D YAY FOR YOUR LAPTOP BEING FIXED!

Wow, Logan. Remembering where each and every one of your bruises came from. And he has sooo many :(... And all he wants is for Taylor to apologize? That's Logan...

"It looks more intimidating this way."

I seriously loved that line. I have no idea why, but I just do. Mentioning the Gustavo thing was also awesome. AND YES. FINALLY. EVERYTHING IS BETTER NOW! I loved the ticket thing :P Mr. Garcia is the best person ever. You know, after Carlos and Logan. They're all awesome. But now I realize... it's all good. The story is ending with the next chapter(right?) D: Well, I can't wait for the maybe final chapter! Update soon :D
Miss Fenway chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
This was my absolute favorite chapter so far because everything made me so happy. Your laptop is fixed, yay! Haha. Okay, um, I'll talk about the chapter now.

So Carlos is just precious. I can't say that enough. The beginning. . . he's just so. . . it's painful reading so upset both he and Logan are. And then the adults made me sad too because a kid always expects their mom and dad to be the strong one and Mrs. Mitchell and Mr. Garcia was so horrified and sad at everything that had happened to Logan. It was heartbreaking.

But then Mr. Garcia got his act together and "amazing" is an understatement. He was just incredible and I loved him.

"This is what your kid has been doing to mine."

Carlos blinked in confusion. "Dad, I'm not hurt."

Mr. Garcia briefly closed his eyes in irritation. "I meant Logan, son."

MY FAVORITE PART WITHOUT A DOUBT. Just. . . yay! Everything is okay right? I hope so. -crosses fingers- The end was epic as well by the way. UPDATE SOON!
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
HA! I loved this chapter so much, you have no idea.

Omg! I could almost picture the poor nervous look on little Logies face. Awww. :(

But then he was happy in the end, so its all worth it :)

Taylor admitted it! And appologized! Yey! *happy dance*

Oh my bugzooters. I very much enjoyed the ending! He gave him a ticket, then said, "Have a nice day" Thats gold! Great job!

Ive come to very greatly enjoy your writting. It is so detailed! Great job, its very nicely done!

Great chapter! Cant wait for more :)
TurnUpTheBassAndTreble chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Mr. Garcia is a bad-ass. Oh my goodness. I wish I had a cool Dad like him! Haha.
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »