Reviews for Exception
Rockport268 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Yes! First, I loved how they talked about Gustavo on the radio and I LOVED how Carlos was all like "I hope that when James gets famous he doesn't have to work for someone like that." No, he doesn't work for someone like that, he works for that, lol. I also loved how Carlos was all confident that James was gonna get famous. He just acts like it's an inevitable part of life.

The encounter with Taylor was pretty good, but if I was Logan I would be all like "lock her up for good!" but I loved how Mr. Garcia was totally furious with Mr. Greene and held him against the wall! And I LOVED how Mr. Garcia gave him a parking ticket at the end! That was AMAZING! Can't wait till the next chapter even though it will be the last :( But update soon anyway! Oh and great chapter!
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Really good
4everablackrose chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
HAHA! the good guys always win!
xEryChan chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Wow! Awesome Chapter! 8D

I so wanted to punch Mr. Greene right in the face. How could he keep on making up excuses to protect Taylor when they had proof that she was bullying Logan. Grr, I really don't like him, not one bit.. He's lucky he's a fictional character. Sorry, just need to say that.

But man, Mr. Garcia is awesome. I loved how you wrote him. And that whole scene with the ticket at the end was freaking EPIC!

Man, I so loved this chapter. I wonder what's gonna happen in the next chapter and if Taylor is gonna confront them. I'm so loving this story a lot so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :D
CheekyBrunette chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Oh snap. Let me tell you how incredible this was.

The beginning was so sad. I was crying and my family was like, "what is up with you," and i was like, "NOTHING! GO AWAY!" It was horribly depressing. And then Mrs. Mitchell was a wreck so I was a wreck and it was the best/worst thing that ever happened. And then I loved how he got all the bruises and stuff... this was so sad. I'm officially in love with this.

And then the end, I was all "WHAT THE HECK MR. GREENE!" Actually, I think my word choice may have been stronger, but you get the point. Oh my gosh. But Mr. Garcia got all intimidating and scary and then the parking ticket? Sooooooooo good. Like, best thing ever. I sort of want to punch Mr. Greene in the face and give Mr. Garcia and Carlos big thank you hugs for taking care of our little Logan. I think you should do a revenge sort of sequal, where Taylor strikes back. Or you know, like, two extra chapters. You know what I mean? Just cause I defianetly DON'T want it to end.
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Ohmygosh! I can't believe she tried lying! Ugh I hate her even more now. Yay justice has been served! Can't wait for the last chapter!
taystwin-14 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
MR. GARCIA IS THE BOMB OH MY GOD.
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Officer Garcia to the rescue! I love how he was fatherly and kind to Logan, but crazy and PO'd at Taylor and her dad!

The ending was perfect, though! I love how he noticed the sign at the perfect time! It made me start smirking at my screen like a nut. :)
TealMoose chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
You tell 'im, Mr. Garcia!

Wooooo!

Lol. I LOVE how you wrote Mr. G!

The whole thing with the ticket at the end was EPIC! You did a really really great job with this :D

This chapter was really great in general.

Mr. Greene (hehehe, I have a character with the last name Greene in one of my stories too! It's such a nifty name :D *invisible high five for thinking alike! Lol*) is probably who I wanted to punch the most in this chapter.

He was SO ANNOYING.

And delusional. And his daughter is stupid. And is a liar.

And I've started each sentence up there with the word and.

Which is strange!

Okidokie, Soooooo, I love this story :D I love how Logan and his mom acted together, and I love how you're writing the relationship between all of the parent's and their kids. Adorabale!

You're doing an excellent job with this, and I can't wait to see what will happen next!

Update when you have the time :D
Mizz Nikki chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Oh wow! I'm really bad. I really had no idea this story had been updated until I was looking through my reviews. I have this story on my alert list but I didn't receive the email, weird huh?

This story is seriously so awesome though.

I loved this chapter! James and Carlos were hysterical when they were eating. Taylor finally got what was coming to her though. And Carlos' father knows Taylor's dad? O.O Crazy. I wonder what's gonna happen to Taylor now that Carlos' father knows about the bullying.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. This story keeps getting more and more interesting with each update.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :D
xEryChan chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review this chapter. My excuse is really lame too... I thought I had already reviewed this chapter. I'm an idiot :/

Either way, great chapter! This chapter literally had me laughing. Taylor finally got what was coming to her. Whoa, so Carlos' father knew Taylor's father? Crazy. This story is awesome and I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next, especially since the story is coming to a close.

Great job & Keep it up! 8D
inastorminmybestdress chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Silly string! I laughed so hard at that.

Oh how I despise cliffhangers!

It's sad this story is nearly over!

Update as soon as you can!

LVNF
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
that sounds like an epic battle of proportions! I so wanna go to my school and just start randomly throwing soup at people, of course I'd get my a** kicked but it'd be worth it. Oh no, don't go to Logan's! Your probably gonna tell them what's going on! Suspenseful chapter!
Miss Fenway chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
I was just thinking about this story earlier today. Perfect timing!

Yay for Kendall's plan! Lol. James and Carlos were hysterical eating their lunch. So adorable!

Take that Taylor! Haha.

Well even though they got in a little bit of trouble at least an adult knows. Carlos' dad is amazing. I bet Carlos is going to be just like him when he grows up. A real life hero. :)

UPDATE SOON!
thisinactiveaccount chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
This was the most hilarious chapter ever. THE ONLY SAD PART WAS LOGAN APOLOGIZING TO CARLOS BUT THAT WAS ONLY LIKE A PARAGRAPH OR TWO. So almost no sad parts. That makes a GREAT chapter :) Not that the sad chapters aren't great. They are, but... You know what I mean, right?

Carlos just straightforward tells the teacher the truth. That made me laugh. And then little BTR sabotaged Taylor with soup and Silly Strings. Now I wanna try doing that... And the "YOU'RE A TANGO!" part made laugh too. And Carlos and his dad.

At least Mr. Garcia forgave Carlos and the boys(I hope...) after Carlos told him that Logan was getting beat up. Now Taylor will go to jail or something because Mr. Garcia is involved! Yaaay! :D I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »