Reviews for Exception
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Theyre going to Logan's. *MAJOR FACEPALM.*

Gee wiz. The boys.. tsk tsk, of course. Silly string and soup. And eggs..ish.

Carlos. You gotta love him. Hes just- a delight. Lol.

Oh. Em. Gee. Mr Garcia. You painted that scene perfectly! The way he was.. oh just perfect.

Great chapter! This is awsome! I love it! Cant wait for more :)
RenegadeZer0 chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Oh...well...Mr. Garcia ain't mad? hmmm! *snaps fingers* GOOD COP! Seriously...i know their 12, but c'mon that's like egging a house, except the house...is a...girl.
BTRCarlosFan333 chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
YESS! Taylor finally got her comeuppance! and omg Taylor's day knows Mr. Garcia? :OOO Please update quickly I am IN LOVE with this story )
TealMoose chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Ah... the soup and silly string... Classic.

...

Psht. Actually, no, I've never heard of that before :D Lol.

I loved this chappppppteeerrr!

It was wonderful and extremely fun to read.

I like how Carlos acts around his Dad :D That was hilarious to me when he was like, "Erm, well, I don't think I should do that..." with his dad telling him to open the door... Perfect line :D

You did really well on this chapter, and I can't wait to see what will happen next! Update soon :)
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Carlos turned back around and faced the figure in the distance. "YOU'RE A TANGO!"

I just laughed so hard at that, I almost fell off of my bed!

Holy guacamole! Enraged Officer Garcia is freaking scary! I'm picturing him like that and- *shudders*

Phew, he calmed down when Carlos explained everything! And Carlos hiding under his bed was hilarious also! Come to think of it, this whole chapter was awesome! xD
Rockport268 chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
"Carlos and James were just pouring some soup into Ziploc bags. It wasn't the weirdest thing they'd ever done in public." LOL! It's funny because it's true! And so is "Maybe there were exceptions regarding smart people being smart. Maybe smart people could be stupid sometimes." Lol I love how this chapter is funny and sweet at the same time! Perfect combo!

And 'Carlos's eyes widened, and he held his hands up. "Um, can I hug you back?" he asked.' That is sooooo sweet!

And I love how Carlos just flat-out told the teacher why he put the eggs in his backpack! And I love how Carlos yelled '"YOU'RE A TANGO!"' at Taylor! I actually laughed out loud at that one!

And seriously! Taylor went and called the cops! Or, rather, I guess her dad did. And I love how James was described (probably by Mr. Garcia when he realized that it was the four of them) as having 'unusually great hair.' Lol!

And awwww, only two more chapters! That's depressing :'( But I guess all great things have to come to an end at some point...anyway great chapter and update soon! I can't wait to see what happens at Logan's house!
CheekyBrunette chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Oh my gosh. I really hope this next chapter is sad and intense, cause it seems like it's gonna be intense and I like intense.

DUDE! This was so CUTE! It was sooooooooooo adorable. It was awwing at my computer, and I think my family believes I'm insane. It was great. The soup? Hysterical. I love the silly string, too. And Mr. Garcia was so funny and just like himself. Oh my gosh, and Logan apologizing? My heart wrenched. It was so sad, cause the last thing Logan needs to be is sorry, but the fact that he is, is so completely adorable I could die. GOOD WORK! And Carlos is the sweetest thing. I can't even deny it. And James was hysterical, trying to be all discreet. I loved how Carlos didn't get the BD, cause it wasn't the weirdest thing they did in public. SO GOOD!
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Really good please update as soon as you can
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
You go Kendall! You make that devious plan!

Oh my gosh, Taylor is WAY more evil than expected! I like it in a masochistic way! :D

But she hurt the boys- so she MUST PAY! I have a feeling Kendall will make some awesome plan to get around the 'no hitting girls' rule :)
CurtCade chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Oh my gosh! I loved this chapter! Thank you for writing this!
4everablackrose chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
i am kind of scared of this plan of his
Mizz Nikki chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
This story is really beginning to get good now.

There is nothing likable about that Taylor girl. She is totally messed up. No, she's a monster. and how the heck did she manage to beat up all four of the boys? Does she take steroids or something? Wow! That girl really does have issues.

I'm really beginning to feel sorry for the boys. This is really beginning to get serious now. They need to tell an adult or something.

OH, Kendall has a plan now? Awesome, I was so relieved to read that. I love it when Kendall comes us with plans. I wonder what the plan is and just what they're gonna do. Cause, like I said, Taylor is a monster. How many other boys has she bullied?

This story is really awesome and I'm liking it a lot so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Great job & keep it up!
CheekyBrunette chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
when this is over, I'm going to just cry all over the place. This is sooooo good! I love your phrasing and the boys are adorable and I love Carlos. Don't stop being awesome! Update soon!
thisinactiveaccount chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I love how everyone is all trying hard not to laugh at the beginning. But girls can always be vicious too. This story only proves that fact.

Taylor making all those mean comments to Logan kinda broke my heart more than the fight did. BUT THE FIGHT STILL MADE ME REALLY SAD. I HOPE TAYLOR WILL GO DIE FOR MAKING ALL OF BTR SUFFER LIKE THAT.

Aw, now they have to face Taylor again the next day. But Kendall has a plan :D The brilliant plan-thinker has a plan! Yaaaaaaay!

It has to work out. It has to. I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon :D
Miss Fenway chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
-dances- Kendall has a plan! Kendall has a plan! I like it when Kendall has plans too! :D

Oh man. There is NOTHING likeable about Taylor. What a horrible nightmare! Poor Logan to have to deal with all that humiliation! :(

Part of me is glad that Kendall has a plan lol. But another part of me is scared for the boys. This is SERIOUS. They need to get an adult involved in this. It could just get worse. But maybe Kendall's plan will work. -crosses fingers-

UPDATE SOON!