Reviews for Against All Odds
Mist17 chapter 6 . 4/17
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 6 . 1/6
Oh need to update want to read more soon.
Deleted-account-please-7305149 chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
This was great and I hope this on the list to be updated.
Deleted-account-please-7249024 chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Oh the last story to read for now. It really good I hope you will update very soon.
Delete-account-please-7170321 chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Oh this good I hope you update soon. Are you going to have Brian and Mia as acouole in this.
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Michael chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
This is a great story!
Destineyofme chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
I'm hoping you will write more on this great story one day
fings chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
HI, i'm french.
Please, continue a fiction. Is a fantastic story. Characters are very interessing.
Pixiecropse chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
(insert snickering) roselies going into shock
sportytc chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Just wondering if you are planning to carry on with this as I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Are you ever going to update again? Please do I like this story
delete-account-please-6568622 chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
i really like this perfect story so please update this extraordinary story as I can’t wait to see what is going to happen in this noticeable story.
delete-account-please-6559878 chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
got to say this story is excellent so far and can’t wait to read more of this spectacle story so please update this exposition story soon.
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
this story is brilliant can’t wait to read more of this illustrious story so please update this splendent story again.