Reviews for First Date
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Amazing flawless!
— deanna
Nami chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is so adorable. You have a talent for characterization and hurt/comfort. Never stop writing! :)
ALIASECHO chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
i absolutely just loved this story, it was so well written and everything. It would be nice if you by some chance did make a sequel to this story if you know what i mean, but this story is also great just the way it is being an open-ended story. I hope you write more stories like this, because you are AMAZING.
Masqueraider chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was... amazing! I love Phil and Lil's relationship and all the things Lil is doing for him are precious. It was written perfectly I enjoyed it!
ohbrothamybrotha chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
this story was the definition of adorable. You got Phil and Lil down sooo perfectly! Gosh, it was so adorable.

I am curious to know who Lil was talking about that had a crush on phil though. 8l...just saying...
E.S. Fenrir chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This had some good depth,a FINE story!
Acepilot6 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Very good story - I like fics that explore the twins and their dynamics and you've done quite a good job here. Phil is very easy to find as insecure and cautious and I think you did a magnificent job portraying both he and Lil here. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aw very touching fic that was very sweet of Lil to cheer up Phil like that
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
You wrote a perfect 'sibling love' fic here. Great job with Phil and Lil.

One observation; you write 'eachother' like this, a single word, and the correct way is two separate words, 'each other'.

Keep the good writing.
The Aluminum Monster chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I liked it! You write the beloved twins well! Nice job!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh Rugrats, my favorite show when I was little. Epic job on the fanfic, I loved both Phil and Lil's characters. :D