Reviews for A Two Companion Gap
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 3 . 3/21
You made me cry! Oh... This was heartsbreaking. You captured the characters perfectly- this was so... That's it. You've inspired me to try and write a happy ending... Still this was amazing.
AmeliaJane14 chapter 3 . 2/3
Not okay :'(. It's not as if i hvent cried enough about them...
Nikki Pond chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Yeah, time isn't fair but that is just the past, even if you have a time machine
Aurawings chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This made me cry. Every time I think I've seen the last time Rose and the Doctor say goodbye, there's always one more time. And every time it gets more painful. But still, thank you for writing this. It was beautifully written.
Willowwhip chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Very nice! :D
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
This was sooo good! One of the best Doctor Who fanfictions I've read for a while... Brilliant!
FaceChanger chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
You. You ARE going to update it please. I think it's extremely well written and looks like fun. But really, you promised the last part over a year ago. Which means that presumably you have it written. Please?
Raibean chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Delicious Paradox.
Colormyworld chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
This story is very amusing-looking forward to more :)
Blythe chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Eek! Super excited for the conclusion!
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Oh, very sibbly-wobbly timey-whimey indeed.
Bekki chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
oooh, brilliant! really enjoying this :-) Looking forward to more!
Bekki chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is great! You write Amy Pond brilliantly! Thank you for sharing this!
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
No Amy, don't be content, badger the heck out of him about this. Find out the entire story. And for god's sake, get better at aiming those shoes of yours! Don't let it go, don't ever let it go. He will just shut up like a lock box if you don't harrass him and harass him for all the information that he's got about this "Mystery" girl. You can beat it out of him or tie him up until he tells you, I don't care how you do it but just do it!

Great story