Reviews for A Two Companion Gap
Miaka chapter 3 . 6/16
Heartbreaking, but beautiful story!
Miaka chapter 2 . 6/16
AWESOME! :D I love Amy's idea of taking the Doctor to Epcot by the way, hah!
Miaka chapter 1 . 6/16
I love this! Can't believe I didn't read it sooner. I laughed at the bit where Amy accidentally hit Rory with the shoe... :) And you write them all so well! I feel so sad for the Doctor when he's talking about his past companions... Donna and Rose were my favorites!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
A brilliant playing of the feels. Thank you!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
And they meet. What will happen now? I love 10, and 11. But both at once is just asking for me to cry, scream, or laugh.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Amy is nosy that way. We could never not love her because of it though.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
You made me cry! Oh... This was heartsbreaking. You captured the characters perfectly- this was so... That's it. You've inspired me to try and write a happy ending... Still this was amazing.
AmeliaJane14 chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Not okay :'(. It's not as if i hvent cried enough about them...
Nikki Pond chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Yeah, time isn't fair but that is just the past, even if you have a time machine
Aurawings chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This made me cry. Every time I think I've seen the last time Rose and the Doctor say goodbye, there's always one more time. And every time it gets more painful. But still, thank you for writing this. It was beautifully written.
Willowwhip chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Very nice! :D
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
This was sooo good! One of the best Doctor Who fanfictions I've read for a while... Brilliant!
FaceChanger chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
You. You ARE going to update it please. I think it's extremely well written and looks like fun. But really, you promised the last part over a year ago. Which means that presumably you have it written. Please?
Raibean chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Delicious Paradox.
Colormyworld chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
This story is very amusing-looking forward to more :)