Reviews for We're Taking Over Revisited
evie chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Update? Pretty please?
Em chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Hi.

Well, it's kind of been months since your last update, and I was just wondering if it's on hiatus, or if you've abonded it, or what. I have this on my bookmarks because I'm not an FF member, and I've been checking this twice a week because I really did love this story. It was hilarious, and made me smile whenever I needed a laugh. So, I was just wondering what was happening here, and if it's abonded I wanted to say thanks for the four chapter of amazingness.

Rock on in the real world,

Em
The-Radioactive-Banshee chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
I seriously died laughing. I'm dead and it's your fault. I hope you feel guilty, haha. :D
amy kosravi chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
It's funny:) I laughed so much!
Emma chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
"I love how he breaks the stereotype of a mime by emmiting noises! Teehee!"

How do you come up with stuff as amazing as that? I wish I had your epicness. Anyways, please update soon - this is the funniest thing I've read in a helluva long time!
Emma chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
. . . These chapters just keep getting better, I keep laughing harder, and my family thinks me crazier. I love it! D
Emma chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Abstinence from cross dressing? LOL!

And I mean that literally, out loud. Combine that with all the other hilarious lines, plus I still crack up at "death pisser", and, well, my family is demanding to know what the hell is "so funny over there". My response? I'm reading pure, epic, WIN. Its hard to come by nowadays, but I've found a large deposit in this story. ;)
Emma chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Death . . . Pissers?

BAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system. This is pure genius, although I'm currently getting weird looks from my family because whenevee I read the term "death pissers" I crack up. Ah well - its not like they didn't think I was crazy before. Anyways, now I'm heading off to read the other chapters!
TwilightandHarryPotterLuv3r chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
hahaha hehehe hohoho... santa.
d.sunny.d chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
LOL I literally had to stuff my blanket in my mouth to stop me from erupting into peals of laughter that would wake the rest of my family at this fine hour of 1 AM. I can honestly say I look forward to the next chapter and the giggles it will provide me during AP testing season.
xHanachanx chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Hsjdlflwslgmbbkdfjejaga! An update! YES 3 I am happy now. (Poor Terry!)
SkyeElf chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
"Dobby died? DINKLEBERG!"
TwilightandHarryPotterLuv3r chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
WRITE MORE... Pls
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
ooze rainbows? three letters: W T f. that was sooo funny
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
keep writing. but save it properlly so if it gets deleted you can repost.