Reviews for No One Else
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 11 . 4/12
wow. What a twist.
Mirage chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
interesting Story...who will Harrys Partner be...Seph can not be it as he seems to be his son...?
zack is to niice and soft like a puppy most of the time...how about Genesis and Vincent?
why did he let do this to him by hojo...why not kill him asap as he did free himself...
hope you come back one day and finish this Story...
its now dec 2015
kat1316 chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
dont cut Jenova/Harry's hair! oh and please update!
kat1316 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
I want sephiroth in the story already
kat1316 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
when are we getting sephiroth in the story?
Anatheme Prince chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Holy sh**
Hojo! OMG I'm so shock. Hahaha
kurokitsune666 chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
I cant wait to read "The Truth of the Calamity" this is a really interesting story especially because its an idea that I've never seen done before, so please post it soon!
kat1316 chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
please update
SleepyMangaHead chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Please when are you going to finish this story. I have been waiting for the last chapter forever. I still can't wait to see how they explain Zack and Sephiroth's survival. Not to mention but Cloud's reaction will be hilarious when he finally meets 'Jenova'.
exaigon chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Omg! Update please!
Skye Guardian chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
I LOVE This! Simply amazing! Wonderful work! *applauses* You have no idea on how you inspired my friend [who by the why is reading this with me] to write her own Jenova - Harry! [No really, she hasn't stop talking about it!]
GigiReiter121 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Final chapter?! You stopped right before the FINAL CHAPTER?! GAHHHHHRAJDVAFRIGGENFRACKINB LEEDINCLOWNS! Okay, calm down, just need to chillax. Please? Update before I go Hulk on everyone? I'll give you a chocolate ganache cupcake with whipped peanut butter frosting and a Reese's on top?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Update soon
dracula2000 chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
HUUURRRY! on making the story The Truth of the Calamity because i really like these drabbels and that is saying alot because i really REALLY hate rape... so keep up with the good work.
DirectSomething chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
update please! interesting story that excites you till the end c: