Reviews for InuYasha: The Sealed Well: A Fudeal FairyTale 1
Inutasha chapter 47 . 7/24
Please! Please! Make a sequel to this! I really enjoyed this fanfic! I would love to see Inuko and Haku maybe having a love interest and probably going on dates. Also, like wise with Kohaku and Rin with sesshy is head over the hills for it. Then Kikyko having some love letters to her. Then up till all the kids are out of the house. Also will Kagome family see their kids? How will the kids react to kagome's time? Ok Im rambling now! But I REALLY ENJOYED THIS! SO PLEASE MAKE MORE OR A SEQUEL!
Jleeover26yaho chapter 47 . 5/29/2015
Such a wonderful story. Well done.
UsagiChan1001 chapter 47 . 4/30/2015
Thanks everyone for reading my story. I really hope you all like it.
InuyashaLover chapter 47 . 4/24/2015
I love your fanfic storys about inuyasha please keep making more i wish to get some advice for my own fanfic if you don't mind. Keep up the good work study hard and make more Inuyasha Fanfic stories!
miya chapter 43 . 4/15/2015
I really like to read more of this story please continue :)
Sarah chapter 42 . 9/2/2013
This was updated lastly on October 8, 2011. Will there ever be an ending? I have to know what's next!
Sarah chapter 42 . 9/2/2013
What happens next?
Sarah chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
I hate that you named their child that..ruined everything!
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 42 . 3/1/2012
This is a very sweet fic, I like the feel of it. There are a lot of grammer and spelling mistakes but nothing a decent edit wont fix.
mitsys chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love it already!
sweetwithobsessions chapter 42 . 10/8/2011
Ummm wuz the surprise revealed? O.o i cant tell
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 42 . 10/8/2011
oh wow nice
aloof-kokiri chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
This was a cute story. I love how you portrayed Inuyasha. Their kids area a perfect blend of their parents. Its good that you put some "real life" problems that kids have in this too. It makes it seam more "real". The only problems I have is, one, your child development just seems a bit off. I know half-demons develop a bit faster than their human counterparts, but I don't know. I think the main reason it makes me so confused is the second point I have. I think you have to be more clear on your timeline. Some just seemed rushed, while others were stretched out. There were many times I had no idea the ages or how far Kagome was in pregnancy. Other than those points, it was really well done. Keep up the great writing!
violet120 chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
Aww this fic just keeps getting better please keep writing

By the way exactly how old Is Kiki and inuko now?
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 40 . 8/10/2011
Inuyadsha really has a bad temper..

Hope you update soon