Reviews for The Sealed Well: A Fudeal FairyTale
Jleeover26yaho chapter 47 . 5/29
Such a wonderful story. Well done.
UsagiChan1001 chapter 47 . 4/30
Thanks everyone for reading my story. I really hope you all like it.
InuyashaLover chapter 47 . 4/24
I love your fanfic storys about inuyasha please keep making more i wish to get some advice for my own fanfic if you don't mind. Keep up the good work study hard and make more Inuyasha Fanfic stories!
miya chapter 43 . 4/15
I really like to read more of this story please continue :)
Sarah chapter 42 . 9/2/2013
This was updated lastly on October 8, 2011. Will there ever be an ending? I have to know what's next!
Sarah chapter 42 . 9/2/2013
What happens next?
Sarah chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
I hate that you named their child that..ruined everything!
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 42 . 3/1/2012
This is a very sweet fic, I like the feel of it. There are a lot of grammer and spelling mistakes but nothing a decent edit wont fix.
Kitty'sCommittee chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love it already!
sweetwithobsessions chapter 42 . 10/8/2011
Ummm wuz the surprise revealed? O.o i cant tell
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 42 . 10/8/2011
oh wow nice
aloof-kokiri chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
This was a cute story. I love how you portrayed Inuyasha. Their kids area a perfect blend of their parents. Its good that you put some "real life" problems that kids have in this too. It makes it seam more "real". The only problems I have is, one, your child development just seems a bit off. I know half-demons develop a bit faster than their human counterparts, but I don't know. I think the main reason it makes me so confused is the second point I have. I think you have to be more clear on your timeline. Some just seemed rushed, while others were stretched out. There were many times I had no idea the ages or how far Kagome was in pregnancy. Other than those points, it was really well done. Keep up the great writing!
violet120 chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
Aww this fic just keeps getting better please keep writing

By the way exactly how old Is Kiki and inuko now?
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 40 . 8/10/2011
Inuyadsha really has a bad temper..

Hope you update soon
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 40 . 8/10/2011
awww just awww nice i loved it