Reviews for Mortal
Cat-fox1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Thank you for wrighting this story, it helped give some closure to the end of the anime
Evervescent chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Thank you, honestly,for writing this. I think people don't write about this because they don't like the idea; they cover it up with Kagome gaining his lifespan or Inuyasha having a normal one. But we don't know that.

This is, honestly, the most probable route taken. You made me shed tears, and you wrote this in a way that, through sad tears, I could see a bit of happiness.

Evervescent
A-GAME chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Sad...I would of thought that Kagome and InuYasha's children would be hanyou too... guess not..Well,nice job anyways even though it was sad as hell!
jacky chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
so sad but a really amazing story
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Yes, that's seriously sad, but in a good way. That was always the one thing in the story I always wished they had covered.

Wonderfully written, and very thought and emotion provoking. You did an excellent job.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
JazaraRose chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
your story was absolutely beautiful

there are so many stories where inuyasha and kagome mate, so she ages like him you forget to question about what would happen if Kagome aged the same as any other human

I dont think i've ever read a story like this its really refreshing

your story was original and well written

: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was written really great. It is saddening, of course, because the two of them can't be together forever... But you wrote it perfectly. Really nice. (still shuddering at the idea of Kagome as a wrinkled old lady- but your descriptions are too accurate! )
Victoria R. Orsini chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I always wondered about this and I think this is what would happen! You really reached my heart :)
Victoria R. Orsini chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
caithzadz chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This made me so sad! But it was o beautiful and well-written! An amazing job!
Daphneshaggydoo chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
One word... Wow. You did such a good job on this story! The way you wrote it really made me feel like Inuyasha and that I felt all of the things he was feeling. This literally almost brought me to tears.

I am very happy that you wrote this piece, honestly some of my favorite one-shots are the ones where Kagome grows old. (Although I can't for the life of me remember the titles) It shows that you aren't afraid to venture out into the "unknown" as it were. I will definately be watching for more of your work in the future!
loveydovedove chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This blows me away! I adore how well you protrayed the characters so well! Keep up the good work! :)