Reviews for Code Geass: Steps Untaken
Man, it was JUST getting good! Pleeeeeweeease write more! :D
"for real" -srsly kindo' ooc
lol, shinji hirako
Doom Marine 54 chapter 6 . 2/3
Lelouch should have left Clovis alive, he is by far a less competent leader than Cornelia and it would have been much easier defeating him and freeing Japan.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 2/3
Oh god we get it you didn't like Suzaku in the show geez stop harping on the guy, besides it's not like he knew any of this was going on. He was on a table with a bullet in his back when all this happened. I think that if Lelouch had approached Suzaku as himself instead of Zero he would have switched sides. So stop calling him a naive idiot every chapter. Just because he tried to do things differently then Lelouch does not make him an idiot.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 1/30
You see you mock Suzaku's idea but, it actually works in the series. He does become a knight of the round whatever.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
This is a great Code Geass story and I hope that you will Update soon. It would also be a goo idea to have both Cornelia and Euphemia both get stranded on the island with Zero, Rei, and Kallen instead of just Zero and Euphemia. It would also be a good idea to throw in Jeremiah, Villeta, Dalton, and Guilford. That would make that chapter even more fun because of their reactions to Suzaku being Rei and Lelouch being Zero. Priceless!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Please update
Loveoflife chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
aww can youn pls write more soon?
code geass the anime/mange never really caught my attention but i realle reeeeaally want to read more about your version. its awesome pls update soon .
iiDaiquirii chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Loooved this story :D please update soooooo :)
Dareagon chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Love it!
PLease update
ElfenSky chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
DAMN YOU, HIATUS! stopping at such an exiting part :( Ohwell, my hope that you will once upon a time continue this story remains.
Chocolatpen chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Yeahhhhh I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! At least they got the telling kallen part over with, so that she wouldn't be so surprised later on when his identity is revealed.

I think kewell could have been made better use of in CG, so hopefully the three of them will become loyal subjects to lelouch vi brittania?

This story is really awesome and I like how you changed the course of CG for the better, especially when suzaku was there.

Keep it up! And I hope to read a new chapter soon!

Kisses,
Chocolatpen
EXOtiC INsPiRiT chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Great story! Keep it up! I just hope that Viletta, Kewell, and Jermiah shouldn't suspect Lelouch! I don't want trouble on Lelouch or him going to jail. It'll just ruin the plot, in my opinion. But of course, you are the author. You decide ! (: Update soon ! :D
Gabriella.Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I want Suzaku have the lancelot, him and kallen needs his mechas!
L00kselly chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
I'm enjoying your story, keep it up! :)