Reviews for Code Geass: Steps Untaken
You know this would stop him from making the joke in the saz arc. and Jeremiah finding lelouch a tiny bit earlier would help a bit as they would be able to work up the ranks again and pass on army intelligence the guy in engineering won't be able to get
Suzaku would make sure any civilians would evacuated right so no people at the bottom of the mountain at narita right
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 12 . 1/21
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

When will Jeremiah make his appearance again?
amulet1412 chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
I'll admit, this story requires a little more suspension of disbelief than I am willing to give, but the plot has enough redeeming points that I have stuck to the end.
I have to say that first off that I was conflicted over how you handled Suzaku. I'm pretty sure that you don't hate his guts, considering how you are keeping him involved in the story and all (this chapter's dialogue with Lelouch I liked), but the beginning chapters with his monologues about his naivete get a bit frustrating. I'd say that it was a bit too much tell rather than show, but its gotten better with the later chapters, imo.
I'm also kinda iffy plausibility with Lelouch introducing Suzaku to everyone so early on to Ashford and as Rei. And I know you might bring up Shinji again, but I think my main complaint is that I didn't get an idea of how Suzaku was able to disappear from the military like without repercussions (wouldn't he be MIA and still on rosters?), and why Jeremiah would choose some other guy to use as scapegoat if Suzaku is indeed still registered. Because really, I think that part of the motivation was because Suzaku's a Kururugi. If I'm wrong and I totally missed something, feel free to rage at me, because that means I was a bad reviewer. :I

Despite all of this mean criticism talk, I do like the idea of a Rei persona, if anything it confirms the equality in their relationship a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶S̶u̶z̶a̶k̶u̶'̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶k̶a̶m̶a̶ .

But anyhow, I still think that this story has lots of potential, and the way these two are building off of each other looks promising! I hope you can find time to write again someday, but until then I hope things go well IRL for you.
tolazytologin chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I would like to point out that jeremiah is a margrave which is one step below duke so being in his good graces would also go very long way
RenegadeFire chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
I really like the idea of the story, you should continue!
nahte123456 chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
I think that Lelouch would agree, one of the thing I love abot this fic is Lelouch and Suzaku, the 2 are put in a lot of yaoi because the of the fact the 2 have all but absolute faith in one another (at least at first). Do I think there a couple? no. and I think you captured that balance perfectly. I think Suzaku is portrayed well, he's shown to be above normal intelligence, it just so happens his best friend is a world class genius. As for the three being on their trail? The outcome I see a most likely is Jeremiah swearing himself to Leouch when he finds out who he is, Villetta being bribed into it, and Kewell killed for not coming into the fold. You may spin it another way but that's how I see it. Although that may be because I admittedly love Jeremiah and I feel Villette isn't all bad, just greedy, as opposed to Kewell who I dislike. Also for the record you should probably expand Sayoko, Nunnly, and CC, Sayoko is fairly badass and you haven't touched on her, Nunnuly is more than just there reason, she shouldat least get a little more screentime. And CC is basically brushed over, I can see that Suzaku as Lelouch's confidant has taken her primary role, but she is still around and a major player.
Tairulz chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Man, it was JUST getting good! Pleeeeeweeease write more! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
"for real" -srsly kindo' ooc
lol, shinji hirako
Doom Marine 54 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Lelouch should have left Clovis alive, he is by far a less competent leader than Cornelia and it would have been much easier defeating him and freeing Japan.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Oh god we get it you didn't like Suzaku in the show geez stop harping on the guy, besides it's not like he knew any of this was going on. He was on a table with a bullet in his back when all this happened. I think that if Lelouch had approached Suzaku as himself instead of Zero he would have switched sides. So stop calling him a naive idiot every chapter. Just because he tried to do things differently then Lelouch does not make him an idiot.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
You see you mock Suzaku's idea but, it actually works in the series. He does become a knight of the round whatever.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
This is a great Code Geass story and I hope that you will Update soon. It would also be a goo idea to have both Cornelia and Euphemia both get stranded on the island with Zero, Rei, and Kallen instead of just Zero and Euphemia. It would also be a good idea to throw in Jeremiah, Villeta, Dalton, and Guilford. That would make that chapter even more fun because of their reactions to Suzaku being Rei and Lelouch being Zero. Priceless!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Please update
Loveoflife chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
aww can youn pls write more soon?
code geass the anime/mange never really caught my attention but i realle reeeeaally want to read more about your version. its awesome pls update soon .